Why this game is just as much YOUR fault as NT and Capcom's.

#91DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 11:00:07 PM
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
For all we know we all probably did something we couldnt remember so just drop it. It wont solve anything. Nobody here is perfect right? So learn from it and improve yourself.

You can't improve perfection ;)

No but seriously, lighten up. It's not that serious. It's winding down on it's own see? Relax. It's already over.

I am lightened up. I dont take much seriously on the internet. Very rarely do i actually get affected. I just dont see the point in useless fighting.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#92megaultrarice34Posted 2/6/2013 11:02:02 PM
Taizuku posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
Taizuku posted...
rice_noodles posted...
I'm just still laughing at the idea that Capcom would listen to a fanbase if it took a different approach, and how historical evidence of that not happening is somehow irrelevant.

I still have no idea what you're talking about, so I still can't comment on it..if you show me, I'd likely agree, until then, a simple "okay" will do you fine.

MML3 was a game that was devised of fan inputed ideas and concepts. Capcom basically opened up a thread on Unity and asked what the fans' thoughts were and what they wanted. Fans were ecstatic since they were getting the game that they helped create. A demo was going to be released to the public to allow them to criticize on the work and help Capcom make the game better. Then, out of the blue, the game was canceled and most of its ideas were recycled into the Lost Planet Spinoff, Ex Troopers, that would most likely never get localized.

The worst part of this is? Capcom blamed the cancelation to the fans for not being involved enough.

copied and pasted from my post that apparently was ignored

Seems shifty. Any actual reason the game was cancelled? Or all just speculation?

https://twitter.com/Capcom_UK/status/93720826087620608

Another speculation is because Keiji Inafune, the creator of Megamna, left Capcom so they had no one to direct the game. However, Keiji offered to finish the game since it had a lot of completed resources as a free agent. Capcom declined.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#93Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:02:24 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Taizuku posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
For all we know we all probably did something we couldnt remember so just drop it. It wont solve anything. Nobody here is perfect right? So learn from it and improve yourself.

You can't improve perfection ;)

No but seriously, lighten up. It's not that serious. It's winding down on it's own see? Relax. It's already over.

I am lightened up. I dont take much seriously on the internet. Very rarely do i actually get affected. I just dont see the point in useless fighting.

And finally, someone gets the point of this thread.

Now we're done here. Pointing fingers gets us absolutely nowhere and there's not even a reason to keep arguing, look how easy it was to get everyone riled up on this board over nothing. People have been saying it since release and everyone denied it. This thread is living proof.

Good night all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#94rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 11:07:21 PM
>gets shown that playing nice with Capcom isn't gonna do ****
>good night all!
#95Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:12:57 PM
rice_noodles posted...
>gets shown that playing nice with Capcom isn't gonna do ****
>good night all!

I already agreed with the first person to point it out to me on the page before this. I said it was indeed shifty. I read up a bit more on it. I agree, it was a stupid move, seemingly, I still don't know how involved the fans were or anything, but it still seems like a dumb move.

Then again, my opening post wasn't even the point of this thread so...yeah.

Good night.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QCgle29Es4
#96SilentHeroSMT44Posted 2/6/2013 11:16:40 PM
Capcom needs to go back to the days when they got the rights to make Zelda games and did NOT disappoint the entire world. That would be amazing...
---
The Hee-ho-fficial Frost Ace of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
Official Neutral Hero of everywhere.
#97malicemizerfanPosted 2/6/2013 11:17:45 PM
good night. and may visions of haggis annoy you in your dreams. had a dog named haggis, sweet thing, dumb as a stump though.
---
If you can see me smiling, you've already died. If I'm laughing, you might have a chance. If I'm quiet, I'm planning on how to get back to smiling.
#98Damien94Posted 2/6/2013 11:18:04 PM
Taizuku posted...

Then again, my opening post wasn't even the point of this thread so...yeah.

Yeah, your supposed point boils down to:

Bait threads attract trolling.

Yeah, that's a well-known fact.
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#99BillysanPosted 2/6/2013 11:27:59 PM
No Ninja Theory and Capcom made it clear that they didn't give a **** about what people thought. The whole goal was convincing every body that it was a great game.

And like others have said when people tried to discuss the game they'd get bashed and be coined has some one who hates the hair.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#100rice_noodlesPosted 2/6/2013 11:28:11 PM
SilentHeroSMT44 posted...
Capcom needs to go back to the days when they got the rights to make Zelda games and did NOT disappoint the entire world. That would be amazing...

They did make another Zelda game with Okami. Then Clover bailed.