Donte is da best

#1DrakeFrostPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:20 PM
My favourite character in all the DmCs. He's kindy truly stylish, don't you think? Not like this other white-haired guy .... you know, haters gonna hate and all cause of hair and not style. And style rules everything.
Actually, i was dissapointed with demo, but ultimately give it a shot. And you know, i like his new haircut. It will be main point of my future rewiew of the game. 10/10 at that, no question. Just pure japanese style.
#2DuuuDe14Posted 2/6/2013 10:32:24 PM
Do not feed.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#3vgman94Posted 2/6/2013 10:36:50 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Do not feed.

For both the pros and antis' sake.
#4Deadly_RavePosted 2/6/2013 10:39:10 PM
As one of the so-called "haters", I'm begging you trolls to step up your game. At least say old Dante can only vent his sexual frustrations on a copy of his mother unlike new Dante or at least new Dante doesn't have to wear his mother's clothing in order to look cool. Not grade A trolling material, but I know you guys can do better. I'm getting disappointed with the lack of variety here. This sitcom known as "The DmC boards" needs better writers.
#5smithkakarotPosted 2/6/2013 10:47:12 PM
DrakeFrost posted...
My favourite character in all the DmCs. He's kindy truly stylish, don't you think? Not like this other white-haired guy .... you know, haters gonna hate and all cause of hair and not style. And style rules everything.
Actually, i was dissapointed with demo, but ultimately give it a shot. And you know, i like his new haircut. It will be main point of my future rewiew of the game. 10/10 at that, no question. Just pure japanese style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8IaV5kz3X8
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#6syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 10:54:15 PM
Deadly_Rave posted...
As one of the so-called "haters", I'm begging you trolls to step up your game. At least say old Dante can only vent his sexual frustrations on a copy of his mother unlike new Dante or at least new Dante doesn't have to wear his mother's clothing in order to look cool. Not grade A trolling material, but I know you guys can do better. I'm getting disappointed with the lack of variety here. This sitcom known as "The DmC boards" needs better writers.

Don't listen to him. We're tired, weary, and completely done. No more. For the love of Sparda, just let it end.
#7smithkakarotPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:38 PM
Molestia is gonna make TC her whip-ass bondage slave.
---
#8syctheweilderPosted 2/6/2013 11:00:03 PM
smithkakarot posted...

The hell?
#9smithkakarotPosted 2/6/2013 11:00:56 PM
You heard me! MOLESTIA!
---
#10-BrokenSpiral-Posted 2/6/2013 11:03:06 PM
syctheweilder posted...
smithkakarot posted...

The hell?

Something related to MLP if memory serves.