so... why do you guys like this game so much?

#1Halo_Of_The_SunPosted 2/6/2013 11:24:17 PM
I mean, your allowed to like what ever you will, not trying to be a douche here. Just, all that glorious combat data completely ditched for this? the game seems so easy to exploit. not to mention other things that kinda bug me about this game, bu~t i'm just gonna toss in the grenade with just that.
---
Needful things.
Zwei, SoR4, New f-zero, New wave race, @least tail and axel in SSB4, SquareSoft Char.s in SSB4, project ogre, SMTIV, and samurai champloo movie
#2gamer6879403333Posted 2/7/2013 12:03:17 AM
Because it's fun. I feel sorry for anyone that needs a more complicated reason then that to like a video game.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#3RaRitsujunPosted 2/7/2013 12:06:20 AM
never liked any of those NinjaTheory games
---
J > K > W
Fact.
#4maniakiddPosted 2/7/2013 12:07:41 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Because it's fun. I feel sorry for anyone that needs a more complicated reason then that to like a video game.

This. The hate is just simply blown out of proportion. While it is very true that the game is easier then its predecessors, DMD mode still gave me some challenge, and overall I had a pretty fun experience.
---
Casuals may Cry...
#5Deadly_RavePosted 2/7/2013 12:08:54 AM

Funny how the opposing side needs a few paragraphs explaining why they do not like a game for that opinion to even be considered, much less understood.
#6thanthenPosted 2/7/2013 12:10:54 AM
It's a superior dmc game across the board really. Not till after you finish DmC and you start up DMC4 do you truly realize it as your nostalgia goggles shatter.
---
Rock is fine, scissors are overpowered.
-paper
#7KyryloPosted 2/7/2013 12:11:54 AM

do you know that people can have fun with different games and what's fun to one isn't necessary fun to other? .... no, you don't know it. Oh, well.
#8MogogglePosted 2/7/2013 12:17:06 AM
Halo_Of_The_Sun posted...
I mean, your allowed to like what ever you will, not trying to be a douche here. Just, all that glorious combat data completely ditched for this? the game seems so easy to exploit. not to mention other things that kinda bug me about this game, bu~t i'm just gonna toss in the grenade with just that.

It's funny you mention grenades. Every DMC has more weapons and moves that allow for easy exploitation that far exceed this new DmC. Just a couple off the top of my head are the room-clearing DT Explosion and Kalina-Ann rapid fire weapon switching. Not to mention Royal Guard. Exploitation is a bit of a moot point since that's pretty much what any decent DMC player does- that's not a negative.

That having been said, I -wish- this DmC had all that stuff! It would just make this extremely fun game all that more fun.
---
www.decalzilla.com Video Game and Anime Decals!
#9Damien94Posted 2/7/2013 12:17:30 AM
Deadly_Rave posted...

Funny how the opposing side needs a few paragraphs explaining why they do not like a game for that opinion to even be considered, much less understood.

Yeah, that's the hypocrisy of the pros. If you don't like the game, you have to justify it with a 5-paragraph essay and citations. But when pros are asked to justify why they like it, "It's fun" is all they feel is necessary. Why is "it's not fun" not acceptable?
---
Contrary to popular belief, opinions can be, and often are, wrong.
#10gamer6879403333Posted 2/7/2013 1:22:59 AM(edited)
Deadly_Rave posted...

Not really, I would likely accept that answer. If an anti just said "it's just not fun to me, it's a good game and stuff but just doesn't do anything for me", I would easily take that as a legitimate reason to not like a game. However-

Kyrylo posted...

do you know that people can have fun with different games and what's fun to one isn't necessary fun to other? .... no, you don't know it. Oh, well.

-However, you guys don't do that. You don't just say that it's simply not your cup of tea or you just don't get enjoyment out of it. No, antis have to absolutely bash the game nonstop and act like anyone who likes the game has terrible taste and needs flamed. You go well past just saying you don't like it, you say you absolutely hate it and that not only is the game trash, so are the fans of it. Saying you don't have fun with it as your reason for disliking it is one thing, saying the game is trash and giving it the level of hate you guys do is another thing entirely.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.