It's not bad to like DmC but......

#1rockman11_zPosted 2/6/2013 10:55:53 PM
.... Isn't best to understand why the gamers are being critical with this game?

DmC is a decent game, no doubt, but please understand why gamers have to provide critical feedback. A lot of gamers (DMC fans) believe that a reboot is not necessary. We expect the sequel of DMC 4. Alas, Capcom did the opposite.

Am I wrong on this one? I'm as neutral as I can be..
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#2GoreGrossPosted 2/6/2013 10:58:50 PM
His hair is fine, get over it.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3, Darksiders 2, and Vanquish. Anticipating: MGR:R, Bioshock Infinite, Pokemon X and KHHD.
#3gamer6879403333Posted 2/6/2013 11:00:16 PM
A ton of antis do more then just criticize the game, they often use hyperbole about how the game is utter trash, they troll any and all threads that say anything positive about the game, they whine and troll on nearly every Youtube video of the game in the comments. It's more then just discussing the game, they go way overboard.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#4StepswordsmanPosted 2/6/2013 11:03:22 PM
Not only that, some of them didn't even buy this game, yet they act as if they are allowed to have an opinion on it.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#5produnerPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:35 PM
Yes, DMC is an important franchise in the HnS genre, it started high level play and more demand in execution in the genre . It doesn't need a reboot, just major changes or more focus on plot and characters, new additions and new gameplay mechanics without breaking the balance.
#6RayconPosted 2/6/2013 11:11:50 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
Not only that, some of them didn't even buy this game, yet they act as if they are allowed to have an opinion on it.

Right, like I have to literally play the game from beginning to end to know the plot and characters are deplorable... No, I don't think I do.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#7pyro_buntaPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:03 PM
Stepswordsman posted...

Because demos, renting, and piracy doesn't exists right? Oh wait.
---
...for Tony Redgrave...
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 2/7/2013 12:27:21 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
A ton of antis do more then just criticize the game, they often use hyperbole about how the game is utter trash, they troll any and all threads that say anything positive about the game, they whine and troll on nearly every Youtube video of the game in the comments. It's more then just discussing the game, they go way overboard.

I've told you this before...there's your problem. YouTube comments are scum.

I've honestly seen more protroll topics lately then anti troll topics.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9gamer6879403333Posted 2/7/2013 12:34:29 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...

I've told you this before...there's your problem. YouTube comments are scum.

I've honestly seen more protroll topics lately then anti troll topics.

Most of those protrolls are very likely antis who want to try to make pros look worse or want to try to exaggerate us for mocking. I can even point out a few of those threads where the anti finally admitted it later in the thread. Like this one-

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65380927

How many other "pro" threads were done by an anti alt that just never admitted it? Probably a good number.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#10tehdudPosted 2/7/2013 12:38:15 AM
nice generalizing general tinfoil hat
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png