If you hate this game....

#11Skye_Veran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:43:33 AM
Desverilstyx posted...
and also for your bloody palace that we all know and love, it'll probably be DLC later

It's been announced already. The BP will be a free DLC at some unknown ( "soon" ) date. I've seen an announcement saying Asia has it... but at this point I'm trying not to expect it until Vergil's Downfall late this month.
#12_Uwye_Posted 2/7/2013 1:58:00 AM
Skye_Veran posted...
I understand why.

Seriously, I do. I LOVE DmC. But there's no lock-on, it's pretty easy, it's too exploitable, the skill ceiling isn't as high as the other games, the story didn't deliver as much as it promised, and the protagonist is, in many cases, annoying.

But I love DmC. I've played it for over a hundred hours because I think it has GREAT style and its combat makes me feel like a total badass. It's paused on my console right now and I will happily continue playing it when I'm finished with this post. That's why its so heartbreaking to come onto these forums only to find them filled with such animosity. Not that I delve into each and every topic, but the mood isn't hard to read. I also know that it's not really a serious issue... a game is a game after all.

But between the angry detractors, the disappointed fans, and - probably my least favorite - the utterly hostile defenders of the new reboot, discussion areas for this game have become so unpleasant that I have to actively avoid them for talking about one of my favorite games just to prevent myself from falling into a bad mood.

This post is pretty pointless; it's not going to solve anything and it's starting to get horribly melodramatic. But it'll make me feel a little better... and maybe some of you guys who are disappointed with this game will feel better knowing that we're not all out to call you stupid haters.

Peace, love and friendship.

SSSENSATIONAL

I approve of this post.

Sadly you are in a bad spot, this game is so controversial and polarizing that having civilized discussions (one way or the other) is quite difficult everywhere. :\
#13doofy102Posted 2/7/2013 1:59:02 AM
Everyone on here board needs to read this topic.
---
LittleBigPockets: A study of the video game LittleBigPlanet and the odd things that children create on it. http://littlebigpockets.blogspot.com.au/
#14rice_noodlesPosted 2/7/2013 2:04:30 AM
*high five*
#15Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 2/7/2013 2:08:07 AM
doofy102 posted...
Everyone on here board needs to read this topic.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. To the degree that I would request a sticky.
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."