I wonder if MT Framework v3. engine runs at 60FPS..

#1UnknownWinPosted 2/7/2013 5:23:45 AM
RE6 used MT Framework engine v3. The game runs at 30FPS, I really don't think if Capcom made DMC5 they would make it run as smooth as DMC4 did.
#2Tales_of_MasterPosted 2/7/2013 5:35:05 AM
DMC games usually have static background, unlike how it is in RE games where the environment is moving and can be interacted with. So I'm sure that MTframework can achieve 60FPS if DMC5 were to use it.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, Soul Hackers, JJBA All-Star Battle, Tales of Hearts R, SMTIV, Ace Attorney 5.
#3m100t1sPosted 2/7/2013 5:39:41 AM
There isn't that many of Hack and Slash games that runs at 60FPS nowadays.

MGR runs at 50FPS and has some framerate drops on the PS3 version.
Bayonetta (PS3) runs at 30FPS.

I won't mind if DMC5 runs at 30FPS but the gameplay still fast, Like Bayonetta (PS3) version.

And tbh I don't care about framerates, That's why I enjoyed Bayonetta the PS3 version and DmC.

If anyone wants DMC5 or any other game to run smoothly, Just get the PC version and have fun.
#4pigboyPosted 2/7/2013 5:46:29 AM
Tales_of_Master posted...
DMC games usually have static background, unlike how it is in RE games where the environment is moving and can be interacted with. So I'm sure that MTframework can achieve 60FPS if DMC5 were to use it.

This.
#5Psychochild27Posted 2/7/2013 9:25:59 AM
pigboy posted...
Tales_of_Master posted...

This.

Also, probably should be noted that DMC5 likely won't be seeing a PS3/360 release so the MT Framework 3/Resident Evil 5/6 thing is sort of a non-issue.
#6SpacePirateSealPosted 2/7/2013 9:26:21 AM
m100t1s posted...

I won't mind if DMC5 runs at 30FPS but the gameplay still fast, Like Bayonetta (PS3) version.

And tbh I don't care about framerates, That's why I enjoyed Bayonetta the PS3 version and DmC.

If anyone wants DMC5 or any other game to run smoothly, Just get the PC version and have fun.

The PC version would only be "smooth" if the game was created at a locked 60 FPS at the start and then ported to consoles at 30 FPS, other than that, a game that was made to run at 30 FPS will still have the input delay regardless of how fast you have the game running.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#7rice_noodlesPosted 2/7/2013 9:37:19 AM(edited)
m100t1s posted...

For this gen, Bayo (360), DMC4, Dante's Inferno, Ninja Gaiden 2 + 3, MGR.

Sure they dip into the 5x~, but I'd take that over DmC's dipping into 2x.
#8stevenbobPosted 2/7/2013 9:54:23 AM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
m100t1s posted...

The PC version would only be "smooth" if the game was created at a locked 60 FPS at the start and then ported to consoles at 30 FPS, other than that, a game that was made to run at 30 FPS will still have the input delay regardless of how fast you have the game running.

all mt frameworks are made on pc then ported whether or not they get released on the pc is another story
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich