Do you have to complete a mission for it to save the secret missions you did ?

#1J0hnickPosted 2/7/2013 7:06:20 AM
I'm going back to get all the keys and secret missions I missed my first time through on Son of Sparda, so that I'm ready for Dante Must Die, but its boring having to redo easy missions I've already done, especially when you have all the weapons and Devil Trigger.

I was wondering if after I've completed a secret mission or found a key, once I reach the next check point, can I quit back to the main menu, do another mission and not lose my progress from the previous mission ?.

Thanks in advance.
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
#2SHMYazooPosted 2/7/2013 7:22:27 AM
I heard somewhere that no, but I can't confirm it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#3J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:59:13 AM
Does anyone know for sure ?
---
No religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment & hope of reward after death - Einstein
#4dohdoughPosted 2/7/2013 9:51:48 AM
Once you have a key and/or unlock a door, it's automatically saved and you can quit the mission if you want. If you choose to do the secret mission at different time, you can access it from the menu.

The same thing applies to souls. Once you free them, it's saved.
#5J0hnick(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:43:15 AM
Cool, I thought I needed to go to the first checkpoint after so I can see the little save icon in the top corner for it to work.

Good to know :-)
---