Good Job Dante and Vergil *Spoilers*

#1bigdom93Posted 2/7/2013 8:31:19 AM
ok since the last one got deleted for not putting spoilers, let's take it from the top

Good job unleashing an army of demons onto an unsupsecting population, and some of the demons cat even be killed by any normal weapons that can only be killed by angel or demon weapons, which as far as we can tell no human will be able to wield, which will undoubtbly be slaughtering entire cities in there wake.
#2SilentS89Posted 2/7/2013 8:32:44 AM
But TC, Donte will protect them right?
#3bigdom93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:41:19 AM
SilentS89 posted...

not if they're on the other side of the world, lets say in china he's not unless he has instant transmission like goku, also he cant be everywere at once, and if people find out it was him and vergil who unlessed the forces of hell on earth people will be out for blood. and the slaughter in in the ending is as Rodan said "going to make the book of revelations look like mother-goose"
#4produnerPosted 2/7/2013 8:48:20 AM
bigdom93 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

not if they're on the other side of the world, lets say in china he's not unless he has instant transmission like goku, also he cant be everywere at once, and if people find out it was him and vergil who unlessed the forces of hell on earth people will be out for blood. and the slaughter in in the ending is as Rodan said "going to make the book of revelations look like mother-goose"

My bro in russia saw #DEMONS , took pics #YOLO but Donte won't save him.
#5SilentS89Posted 2/7/2013 8:52:59 AM
It's funny, cause I am more of a "freedom" over "security" kinda guy but I draw the line when the price of freedom is Hell On Earth.

With actual demons no less.
#6bigdom93(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:04:45 AM
SilentS89 posted...
It's funny, cause I am more of a "freedom" over "security" kinda guy but I draw the line when the price of freedom is Hell On Earth.

With actual demons no less.

were's Doom Guy when you need him
#7RetsuxDPosted 2/7/2013 9:09:30 AM
#demons WE HAVE AWOK-#killbydemons

Were the #demons tweeting?
#8MoreFunThanTVPosted 2/7/2013 9:12:04 AM
Ever seen the anime OVA Amon: The Apocalypse of Devilman?

That's pretty much this world in a couple of months lol.

And then after that comes Violence Jack :(

Funny thing though ever since beating this game I've been going over it in my head and I don't think that even a Golden Age Superman fused with Goku could save this world (barring Golden Age logic like I dunno he blows all the demons off the planet with his breath lol) there's just too much ill s*** going down at the same time for one person to handle it all and while I hated this game I sorta want a sequel just to see where they could possibly take this.

There seems to be WAY more demons right out in the open in the human world than in the old series so there's no way this Dante can just mill about and wait for jobs like the old one did. He'd probably have to start another resistance to save the world from the demons he unleashed while part of the last resistance (this is like if John Conner stopped Skynet by opening the Hellmouth from Buffy lol) and then there's the fact that the entire human world would probably turn on his non-human ass if they found out he unleashed hell on Earth in the first place.

Then that's not counting the possibly of a demon a million times stronger than Mundus once locked in the deepest pits of hell but who's now on Earth... (Stylish Asskicking Embodied)

Only way I can see a happy ending to DmC2 is if they just send all the demons back to hell some way but that sorta makes DmC1 seem even stupider, like it ends at the big climatic mid point of the story or something.
#9SilentS89Posted 2/7/2013 9:50:32 AM
MoreFunThanTV posted...
this is like if John Conner stopped Skynet by opening the Hellmouth from Buffy lol)

"It seemed like a good idea at the time" lol.