Anti: Die monster....

#11YukitoRamboPosted 2/7/2013 10:33:18 AM
produner posted...
You don't belong in this franchise.

NT: It was not by my hand that I was once again given cash. I was called here by Capcom, who wish to pay me for a sequel.

Anti: Sequel? You steal the franchise' soul, and make casuals your slaves.

NT: Perhaps the same could be said of all AAA, 21st century game publishers.

Anti: your words are as empty as your games, Devil May Cry ill needs an incapable developer such as you!

NT: What is a video game developer?! A miserable little pile of businessmen, but enough talk....Have at you !! Wub Wub Wub!!

/Edited for clarity
---
"...Winning is of little consequence. What's important is communicating through one's fists."
GFWL tag: DoraemonJerlun
#12aznghostbusterPosted 2/7/2013 10:33:20 AM
produner posted...
you don't belong in this franchise.

NT: it was not by my hand that i was again given cash, i was called here by capcom, who wish to pay me for a sequel.

Anti: sequel? you steal the franchise' soul, and make casuals your slaves.

NT: perhaps the same could be said of all game developers.

Anti: your words are as empty as your games, Devil may cry ill need a capable developer, unlike you!

NT: What is a video game developer?! a miserable little pile of business men, but enough talk....Have at you !! Wub Wub Wub!!

This is awesome XD
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross
#13devak108Posted 2/7/2013 10:40:27 AM
This topic wins so much, well played TC :D
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#14gamer6879403333Posted 2/7/2013 10:47:52 AM
This video is obligatory for this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrze-nKw9zQ
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#15IamthekuzalolPosted 2/7/2013 11:17:00 AM
Good, keep it up.
#16StepswordsmanPosted 2/7/2013 11:18:37 AM
*Enters the castle halls*

BGM: The Tragic Tameem
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#17Vitamin D83Posted 2/7/2013 11:34:11 AM
Haha awesome stuff.