I've tried the demo and it was amazing! I wanna buy the game but...its Capcom!

#21SK00DX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:13:55 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Buy used. Too bad you'll have to either skip the Vergil's Downfall DLC or have to give Capcom money... Unless you're able to convince someone to give up their DLC code for preordering if they haven't used it yet (because it's not actually out yet).

Hey ya know? F*** this, I'll wait for the complete edition.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
PSN:Skylark97
#22SK00DX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:18:49 AM
Kyrylo posted...
SK00DX posted...
TheBestGman2007 posted...
So you think this game has the potential to be amazing, yet you don't want to help Capcom get the means to potentially make another (improved) one?

#logic.

Yeah lol logic! But hey guess f***ing what? This week I well buy SFxT the Vita version from PSN; this means that the f***ing Crapcom well get a pure s***y 30$ FROM ME!!!

Ugh...dear Capcom; you make some damn good games, but why you're so much evil money ass w****? Its so f***ing obvious!

why do you buy SfxT? it's crappy...

I demand a new fighting game on my Vita, after playing Mortal Kombat like hell (lol I even plat'd it xD) I don't play it that much. So I hope I get into SFxT and enjoy it for a long time just like I did with MK.
---
~<Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You.>~
#23tehdudPosted 2/7/2013 11:23:09 AM
So you still support them
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#24SK00DX(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:34:09 AM
tehdud posted...
So you still support them

Its a nightmare man believe me.(But 30$ isn't that big deal!)
---