So most pros think....

#11MadigariPosted 2/7/2013 11:27:09 AM
Kyrylo posted...
many pros disagree with you.

Where are these "many"? Even in the topic you quoted, most people there say they -don't- agree with the TC.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#12Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:27:51 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
it's pretty funny, that attempt of Itsuno to apply to new fans made them crap on him .

Way I see it, his attempt at reaching new fans caused you guys to crap on him, Capcom and Ninja Theory. You'd have to be a child for that statement you made to have any sincerity to it.

why's that? IT's not me who cries that DMC1-4 is crap and worse than DmC.
#13Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:28:39 AM
Madigari posted...
Kyrylo posted...
many pros disagree with you.

Where are these "many"? Even in the topic you quoted, most people there say they -don't- agree with the TC.

ask Shatter for example. Or guy from topic I posted. or all those who agreed with his opinion.
#14IamthekuzalolPosted 2/7/2013 11:32:54 AM
Some of these pros are just "trolls in disguise", they don't really care much about DmC/original series and are just here to rile up hate between the two factions.
#15Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:33:37 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Some of these pros are just "trolls in disguise", they don't really care much about DmC/original series and are just here to rile up hate between the two factions.

not so sure about it. you may be right though.
#16KaptainK00lPosted 2/7/2013 11:35:22 AM
Why did you want to make a petition to get DmC off of shelves?
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#17MadigariPosted 2/7/2013 11:37:46 AM(edited)
Kyrylo posted...
ask Shatter for example. Or guy from topic I posted. or all those who agreed with his opinion.

So, ask who is considered the biggest compulsive liar on this board, a person who was obviously trolling to get a rise out of people (mission accomplished, it seems), or those who agreed with his opinion.

Which, so we're clear, is Deaththreats who everyone -thinks- is shatter, Yazoo who just -really- loves this game despite its flaws, Blackmarvel who never actually said he thinks DmC is better than DMC and just went off on a tangent (and is known for liking to get a rise out of people himself), and...that's it. Three people out of how many posted in that topic?

I don't have a problem with you, really. But don't participate in this whole "Let's use a blanket term designed to incense the crowd" thing.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#18Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:36:37 AM
KaptainK00l posted...
Why did you want to make a petition to get DmC off of shelves?

petition was made by pros. At least one of those 13 subscribes were made by supporters just to show how dumb fanboys are.
#19Kyrylo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:38:13 AM
Madigari posted...
Kyrylo posted...

So, ask who is considered the biggest compulsive liar on this board, a person who was obviously trolling to get a rise out of people (mission accomplished, it seems), or those who agreed with his opinion.

Which, so we're clear, is Deaththreats who everyone -thinks- is shatter, Yazoo who just -really- loves this game despite its flaws, Blackmarvel who never actually said he thinks DmC is better than DMC and just went off on a tangent (and is known for liking to get a rise out of people himself), and...that's it. Three people out of how many posted in that topic?

I don't have a problem with you, really. But don't participate in this whole "Let's use a blanket term designed to incense the crowd" thing.

I'm to lazy to pick all similar opinions.
#20Nisa20Posted 2/7/2013 11:45:06 AM
Most? No way and you should know better that generalizing does nothing but fuel the fire. I love the older games I, and I get where you're coming from but don't loop most of us in with a couple big mouths please.

I respect the 'anti ' opinions of DMC and I for one am glad people critiqued and actually fell through with it. Now if we could all get together compile ideas and build something from that instead of starting rehashed threads I'd love that.

Did it ever occur to any of you the thought of fixing DMC yourselves or maybe going into developing to build a game with a new IP that would follow up with the legacy left? I think if this often but where the flying Sparda can I even discuss this here when all everyone wants to do is crunch numbers and fight???
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear