Dante and Donte vs. Father Rodin

#11RetsuxDPosted 2/7/2013 11:26:36 AM
GigantLuffy posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Dante becomes a flying cockroach and wins so long as the player does many barrel rolls.

Donte taunts and gives Dante unlimited DT to use the flying dragon thingy.

DMC4 Dante or DMC2 Dante just too hax, not allowed.

No DMC4 Dante? I can understand DMC2 Dante, but 4Dante isn't gonna Majin DT right off the bat.

We never saw what would happen if either DMC4 or DMC2 Dante were to DT while using Sparda.

If in 1, Dante DTing with Sparda is enough to stand up to and defeat the DEMON(no wub here)KING, then god know what he'd do in 4 or 2.
#12megaultrarice34Posted 2/7/2013 11:29:57 AM
RetsuxD posted...
GigantLuffy posted...
RetsuxD posted...
Dante becomes a flying cockroach and wins so long as the player does many barrel rolls.

No DMC4 Dante? I can understand DMC2 Dante, but 4Dante isn't gonna Majin DT right off the bat.

We never saw what would happen if either DMC4 or DMC2 Dante were to DT while using Sparda.

If in 1, Dante DTing with Sparda is enough to stand up to and defeat the DEMON(no wub here)KING, then god know what he'd do in 4 or 2.

The Demon Queen of Bayonetta is about as big as a planet. A single punch of her's can knock you flying through a solar system.
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#13ZeroX91Posted 2/7/2013 11:32:50 AM
megaultrarice34 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
GigantLuffy posted...
RetsuxD posted...

The Demon Queen of Bayonetta is about as big as a planet. A single punch of her's can knock you flying through a solar system.

Asura could tank her with no heals. :p
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#14SigmaHacielPosted 2/7/2013 11:33:19 AM
Too bad Bayonetta had better QTE use than Asura.

And a bigger sword.
#15megaultrarice34Posted 2/7/2013 11:34:02 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
megaultrarice34 posted...
RetsuxD posted...
GigantLuffy posted...
RetsuxD posted...

Asura could tank her with no heals. :p

Asura could probably nick Sheba's finger and she'll somehow implode to pieces. :p
---
PSN: OceanSupermarket
#16StrykeBlaydePosted 2/7/2013 11:36:47 AM
I didn't like Father Rodin, especially over Baulder. It just felt like a copy/paste, which was kind of disappointing, especially when the entire game shows Rodin with some sort of awesome power, and then it turns out he's just like Baulder. Kinda wanted a...'Umbra Sage' kind of fight.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#17bigbroluis(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:52:57 AM
StrykeBlayde posted...
I didn't like Father Rodin, especially over Baulder. It just felt like a copy/paste, which was kind of disappointing, especially when the entire game shows Rodin with some sort of awesome power, and then it turns out he's just like Baulder. Kinda wanted a...'Umbra Sage' kind of fight.

But Rodin shared like...only like 2 moves with Balder. otherwise he was an original fight through and through.........with a very annoying "desperation" shun goku satsu
---
"Overall,i give it 8 out of 10. but only because it was made in China and i am terrified of thier government"-Ashens on the POP Neo system.
#18Tales_of_MasterPosted 2/8/2013 2:22:43 AM
But Rodin shared like...only like 2 moves with Balder. otherwise he was an original fight through and through.........with a very annoying "desperation" shun goku satsu

I only hated how Rodin looked. That angel get up just didn't suit him. It looked good on Balder but that guy looked like the holy type. I wish Rodin had a more original look, like being a normal sized character with 4 or 6 metallic angelic wings that leaves shining feathers on it's wake (kinda like Beowulf in DMC3), that let him fly through the battle field. Also, they should've given him a Raging Demon that looks closer to the original with an Asura Senku at the beginning of the attack instead of it being only a grab. With all that being said, I still like the fight.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, Soul Hackers, JJBA All-Star Battle, Tales of Hearts R, SMTIV, Ace Attorney 5.
#19dorkmodePosted 2/8/2013 2:25:28 AM
Oh damn, I am going to bust out Bayonetta now. Rodin is victor by default for epic radness
---
Duh! Winning!
#20gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 2:52:17 AM
Rodin has a rape attack. Literally. If he does his instant kill, the screen goes white and you hear a bunch of weird sounds, and afterward Bayonetta is naked and dead and you get a gameover.

So Rodin can actually rape Bayonetta to death... In the span of 2 or 3 seconds. Scary!
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.