Dante and Donte vs. Father Rodin

#41Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 4:00:35 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
MrStarkiller posted...
Asura is small time. Bayonetta would kill him and everyone else noted in this thread. 2easy.

Indeed. I bet Asura's persistence would entertain her for a while, though ;) .

I wonder how many nanoseconds Bayonetta would last if she made Mithra cry.

Time is her beeyotch. She'll last as many as necessary before she feeds Asura to Phantasmaraneae.

Or have Hekatoncheir beat him to death.

(Note: I actually like Asura's Wrath and Asura. I just like Bayonetta way more ;) .)

Chakravartin would destroy Bayonetta in a fight, Asura killed him. No contest.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#42MrStarkillerPosted 2/8/2013 4:04:56 AM
game: >stomp her
He couldn't harm her even if he get around time stop, time slow and intangibility. She has invincibility out the ass. 2easy, son.

>game
Come now. Don't give an OVA more credit than it deserves.

>liking more doesn't mean
That's something the Asura supporters don't understand. He can do nothing to her. He's stuck in the realm of physical. One such as he is absolutely harmless.

>good point
All you're doing is giving another thing for Bayonetta to destroy to put the fool to rest. This while conceding defeat. Take comfort in knowing he had no chance.

Turtle: >just come back
Not with Chalky dead or Earth (his version) destroyed. Even then, he would take a great many years to return even if allowed to. You also lose fights via death in these discussions. He would die. And she's quite capable of planet busting. After killing Asura, what's stopping her from murdering Chalky? He's even weaker and also favors the physical.

>cut in half
So? That he keeps dying is not a good point in his favor. Same for Kratos. Stop dying, losers.

Buster: >persistence
Stamina in bed? He seems too fragile. She would shatter him before long.

Merga: >implying Asura can do anything about anything Bayonetta opts to do
Nonsense. He is a non-threat. Surely you realize this. Or shall you flee from another exchange as with the others?

NOTE: The offers to teach you the ropes remain on the table. You can be more than a causal. I can help. You just have to let me.
#43Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 4:08:01 AM
Stamina in bed? He seems too fragile. She would shatter him before long.

Nah, I was referring to his persistence in trying to fight her. Which she would laugh off eventually and put him out of his misery.

Until he comes back, and she does it all again.

Believe me, dude, as a fellow Bayo fan, I'm with you all the way on this ;) .
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#44MrStarkillerPosted 2/8/2013 4:10:15 AM
Regarding the 'coming back' matter, he won't if Chalky dies. Or if you destroy the Earth (his version). No Naraka? No coming back. Same as destroying the source of chakra. Even without doing either, he is gone so long it hardly matters.
#45PahdrikPosted 2/8/2013 7:26:06 AM
Gonna use this thread to say that Rodin is infinitely cooler than any form of Dante and needs his own game.
---
Yeah, okay. Whatever.
#46MrStarkillerPosted 2/10/2013 2:51:49 AM
"Yeah, maybe so." - Perfect Cell