How about Capcom releases DmC2 and DMC5

#1The_Ivory_ManPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:08 PM
And then sees which one is more popular... If both get good sales then keep making both make everyone happy
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#2Ink-RibbonPosted 2/7/2013 4:37:45 PM
I would love to see both of the series being made.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/7/2013 4:49:20 PM
As long as DMC keeps going, I wouldn't care about DmC continuing. I'd just treat it like the estranged step brother of DMC.

However, if they released both simultaneously with a "whichever sells more gets to continue" attitude.... I highly doubt there'd be more DmC. DMC has a much bigger audience.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4NeoTStylePosted 2/7/2013 4:50:45 PM
I would love to see DMC5 completely stomp DmC2 in sales and quality.
#5BluBlue4Posted 2/7/2013 4:55:07 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
As long as DMC keeps going, I wouldn't care about DmC continuing. I'd just treat it like the estranged step brother of DMC.

However, if they released both simultaneously with a "whichever sells more gets to continue" attitude.... I highly doubt there'd be more DmC. DMC has a much bigger audience.

---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#6CKnightPosted 2/7/2013 4:55:34 PM
This series isn't Call of Duty successful. Theres no justification to split the series in two.

They'll most likely continue with DmC2 but simply make the gameplay and depth a bit closer to DMC4.

The idea that they'll forget about this reboot and jump to DMC5 is absurd.
#7Japanese_JadePosted 2/7/2013 4:58:12 PM
I'd love another DmC installment. It would suck if they didn't continue with it. I can't remember the last time I had to much fun with a combo action title.

Anyway, both games would be awesome though. I'd like to see where Nero's story would go. :D
---
The internet was made specifically for you...LOL...I lied.
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 2/7/2013 4:59:39 PM
CKnight posted...

Just like the idea of forgetting about DMC4 and jumping to DmC is right?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#95hadowsPosted 2/7/2013 5:00:42 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
CKnight posted...

---
Ill add something here later....
#10CKnightPosted 2/7/2013 5:05:07 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
CKnight posted...

That's stupid. Was it dumb to forget about Batman & Robin and make Batman Begins? Of course not but it would of been dumb as **** to forget Begins the rebooted Batman and instead make a sequel to Batman & Robin.