Hating this game is jumping on the bandwagon

#91indevil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:13:25 AM
whoa whoa it will take me a while to put out all the fire.

so far what have we got? people calling me hypocrite now? lol. there's a difference between making a judgment based on personal observation, and flaming without any evidence to back it up. in my country we call that the keyboard warrior, which is pretty much what you all look like to me right now.
---
---
---
#92SilentS89Posted 2/8/2013 3:25:48 AM
I can't even get upset at this because the premise is silly.

The originality of an opinion is irrelevant.

indevil posted...
let me just put it this way: if you think your way works. fair enough it's fine by me. i don't judge. but you'd better have the ability to start your own company, buy over DMC rights and make your own game.
but WAIT, spoilers: surprise, you can't.
---

Your basically saying that consumers have no right to complain, do you enjoy being a corporate apologist?
#93indevil(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 9:34:23 AM
^ they do. but i think it has become absurdly contagious and it is like a social movement to join in the hate and reduce this game to a speck of dust.
this is supposed to be a so-called continuation to a great series. granted it doesn't measure up, perhaps NT stripped the very soul and core out of DMC. but hey i just wish everybody would just accept it.
---
---
---
#94john_freeman69Posted 2/8/2013 10:01:31 AM
indevil posted...
you heard me. it's pretentious . have your own goddamned opinions.

You keep saying that word, I don't think it means what you think it means.
#95agrissaPosted 2/8/2013 12:19:06 PM
And a "pro" is trolling again....
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
~Number of trolls owned:2~ ~ Number of fans:7~
#96KyryloPosted 2/8/2013 12:32:43 PM
*yawns* we need more clever people on pros side. At least with them you can talk. The only response to TC is trolling in my opinion and I'm to bored to do it.
#97ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/8/2013 12:40:39 PM
Guess what, TC.

The game sucks.