Welp. Looks like we won Anti's.

#21Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 3:56:23 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
raige posted...
In my opinion, if you enjoyed the game, you win. Poor sales doesn't exactly remedy a hissy fit caused by disappointment.

The antis goal was to see DmC fail so the chances of real DMC coming back is greater. And seeing that DmC did indeed fail they succeeded.

Then can they kindly get the hell off this board now? Or is trolling around here just a new hobby and they're just going to stay for the hell of it?

Oh look, it's one of those "Anybody wtih an opinion that differs to mine is a troll." people.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#22gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 3:58:08 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
raige posted...
In my opinion, if you enjoyed the game, you win. Poor sales doesn't exactly remedy a hissy fit caused by disappointment.

The antis goal was to see DmC fail so the chances of real DMC coming back is greater. And seeing that DmC did indeed fail they succeeded.

Then can they kindly get the hell off this board now? Or is trolling around here just a new hobby and they're just going to stay for the hell of it?

Oh look, it's one of those "Anybody wtih an opinion that differs to mine is a troll." people.

Pes, you're the biggest troll on this board. And no, having a different opinion is not trolling. However, staying on a board for a game you dislike just to bash it everyday and antagonize people that do like the game is the very definition of trolling a message board.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#23SiLVeR_420Posted 2/8/2013 3:58:36 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
raige posted...

When DMC5 is revealed is when most antis will leave.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#24Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 3:59:52 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
raige posted...

Pes, you're the biggest troll on this board. And no, having a different opinion is not trolling. However, staying on a board for a game you dislike just to bash it everyday and antagonize people that do like the game is the very definition of trolling a message board.

Did you know that calling somebody a troll counts as flaming and is a ToS violation?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#25gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 4:07:19 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Did you know that calling somebody a troll counts as flaming and is a ToS violation?

Strange, I've never once seen anyone get modded for that, and I've been here for a decade.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#26ShiShiHaatoPosted 2/8/2013 4:11:47 AM
I'm sorry antis, we couldn't save you. Remember that this is not a grave; it's the future you chose.
#27Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 4:12:58 AM
ShiShiHaato posted...
I'm sorry antis, we couldn't save you. Remember that this is not a grave; it's the future you chose.

*drinks soda*
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#28KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 4:18:34 AM
Muscle Buster posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...

*drinks soda*

*slaps can out of your hand*

**** YOU!!!!!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#29Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 4:24:01 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Muscle Buster posted...
ShiShiHaato posted...

*drinks soda*

*slaps can out of your hand*

**** YOU!!!!!

Chill, brah. Have a can.

*tosses soda to KA_ME_HA_ME_HA*
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#30Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 7:58:25 PM
*moonwalks*
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke