Welp. Looks like we won Anti's.

#71flamesaber111Posted 2/12/2013 8:59:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
flamesaber111 posted...
Okay I don't wanna get in an argument. However, if the game was supposed to bring in new people to the series, how is it the fault of the anti's that the game flopped? They certainly weren't going to hook the CoD fanbase or whoever the hell they were trying to get, so isn't it Ninja Theory/ Capcom's faults for trying to market the game to them?

The pros need a scapegoat.

Also, add Getter Robo Go to your sig. Everybody should read that (Just don't watch the Getter Robo Go anime, it's trash).

I've never read any of the Getter Robo series. Is the whole thing good, or just Go?
---
Manga that everyone should read: Fairy Tail
#72Pesmerga255Posted 2/12/2013 9:20:42 PM
flamesaber111 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
flamesaber111 posted...
Okay I don't wanna get in an argument. However, if the game was supposed to bring in new people to the series, how is it the fault of the anti's that the game flopped? They certainly weren't going to hook the CoD fanbase or whoever the hell they were trying to get, so isn't it Ninja Theory/ Capcom's faults for trying to market the game to them?

The pros need a scapegoat.

Also, add Getter Robo Go to your sig. Everybody should read that (Just don't watch the Getter Robo Go anime, it's trash).

I've never read any of the Getter Robo series. Is the whole thing good, or just Go?

The original series and Shin Getter are good too. I haven't read any of the others though. I need to check Getter Robo G out at some point.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#73flamesaber111Posted 2/12/2013 9:31:23 PM
I'm only 20 sum pages in but Getter Robo Go is seeming relatively good. The main guy looks kinda like Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho.
---
Manga that everyone should read: Fairy Tail, Getter Robo Go
#74Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:02:12 AM
Tameem needed the power of Captain Planet on his side.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#75MadigariPosted 2/13/2013 4:07:35 AM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Tameem needed the power of Captain Planet on his side.

No one needs that. Ted Turner is crazy.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#76TandirionPosted 2/15/2013 5:54:35 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...

BTW, for those who blame "Da hair", let me tell you something. Do you know that half of the coolness aside from personality and design come from DEVIL TRIGGER? What did the old Dante get? Several BADDASS demonic form that had NOTHING TO DO WITH "Da Hair". Whether is was Sparda tribute, his own form or weapon based form or style based form. It clearly showed his other half of Dante's awesomeness. Next time, you should have better excuse you and your paid reviewers.

So, because you dont agree with their opinion that the game is actually decent they must be paid off? Newsflash, there are others who enjoy the game taken on its own merits. So what if it doesnt have the same stuff the other games had? This is a reboot, review the game as it is, not compared to the old DMC games.
#77zhaoyun99Posted 2/15/2013 5:58:55 PM
Tandirion posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

BTW, for those who blame "Da hair", let me tell you something. Do you know that half of the coolness aside from personality and design come from DEVIL TRIGGER? What did the old Dante get? Several BADDASS demonic form that had NOTHING TO DO WITH "Da Hair". Whether is was Sparda tribute, his own form or weapon based form or style based form. It clearly showed his other half of Dante's awesomeness. Next time, you should have better excuse you and your paid reviewers.

So, because you dont agree with their opinion that the game is actually decent they must be paid off? Newsflash, there are others who enjoy the game taken on its own merits. So what if it doesnt have the same stuff the other games had? This is a reboot, review the game as it is, not compared to the old DMC games.

I think you are misreading my statement. I'm directing at those who trolled at the fan by saying "It's because of Da Hair" which obviously was the main issue that Paid Reviewers are doing to S***talk the fanbase right now. I just said that they should have better excuse.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#78KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/15/2013 6:00:21 PM
Tandirion posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

You should read some of the reviews. They're basically "It has some major flaws. X,Y and Z didn't live up to expectations. 9/10".

The reviews don't match the scores like 80% of the time.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#79SiLVeR_420Posted 2/15/2013 6:14:53 PM
Tandirion posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

A reboot should be compared to what its trying to reboot.
If it was a spin off that's fine. But since this is a reboot comparing it past DMC is fine.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#80Virtue777Posted 2/15/2013 6:20:41 PM
Even though I enjoyed DmC, I'm glad the series is finally dead. Good riddance. Bring back Breath of Fire and Mega Man Legends now.
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382