Welp. Looks like we won Anti's.

#91Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:02:10 PM
Antis. Here is our new theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFfCKy0nKr0
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
You can't cook, you won't get naked...what are you even good for ?! - Yosuke
#92Pesmerga255Posted 2/16/2013 6:03:10 PM
We haven't won yet. Capcom either needs to announce DMC5 or confirm that there will never be another DmC game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#93happychappy654Posted 2/16/2013 7:11:46 PM
What have you won exactly?

You visit the games discussion board constantly for no reason other than to tell everyone under the sun how much you dislike the game. You get worked up every time you see someone else with an opposite opinion. This behaviour by all of you guys just isn't normal.

Are you guys just trolling or do actually believe it's your duty to ensure no one enjoys the game? No matter what anyone says, if ir's not identical to what you personally believe, you start harassing people and acting like facists.

It's baffling how all you guys do is hang around here to complain and harass people about their taste in video games; yet you call others childish trolls.

Can you REALLY not see a problem with what you're doing? It doesn't offend anyone, you gain absolutely nothing. It makes me wonder if mental illness plays a part in this? I honestly don't mean to offend you if that's the case. There just isn't any other logical reason for flooding the board with topics like this and ruining it for peopls who just want to enjoy the game and talk about it.

It's just not normal to do this sort of thing for weeks on end. Why be sour instead of playing/discussing something you enjoy? This has gotten to a state of pathological obsession.
#94ZeroX91Posted 2/16/2013 7:18:50 PM
*sighs*
Pointless generalization...probably won't end well.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#95Pesmerga255Posted 2/16/2013 7:31:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#96happychappy654Posted 2/16/2013 7:35:50 PM(edited)
ZeroX91 posted...
*sighs*

See, this is the issue. It doesn't matter what someone says, it's always met with a negative reply. By this point it's really a common observation. All you have to do is look at a few topics; even the ones started by people who like the game with no sign of harassment have been hijacked.

If you really don't see the issue then that's half of the problem. No one can evem agree to disagree. The haters refuse to even stick to their own thread. Every single topic has been invaded. There honestly isn't a single one that is left alone.

Its just spamming, pure & simple.
#97embittererPosted 2/16/2013 7:44:14 PM
Capcom announced that they'll not be developing any returning IP but Dragon's Dogma and RE. So no one here wins. Sorry suckers, you cried for naught, but there is hope left. DD: DA is looking pretty good.

Oh, you'll just have to find the source yourself, I lost it somehow.
---
Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
#98ZeroX91Posted 2/16/2013 7:45:44 PM
happychappy654 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
*sighs*

See, this is the issue. It doesn't matter what someone says, it's always met with a negative reply. By this point it's really a common observation. All you have to do is look at a few topics; even the ones started by people who like the game with no sign of harassment have been hijacked.

If you really don't see the issue then that's half of the problem. No one can even agree to disagree. The haters refuse to even stick to their own thread. Every single topic has been invaded. There honestly isn't a single one that is left alone.

Its just spamming, pure & simple.

Not all the anti's do those things though, just look at me, I'm probably one of the nicest people on the board and keep my ass-hattery to certain topic.

Your side can't play victim until you take care of individuals like shatter who do nothing but spew bile in a poor attempt to make this game better.

Generalizations are what cause half of the arguments on the board.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#99Pesmerga255Posted 2/16/2013 7:46:31 PM
I agree with Zero on this. shatter is a menace that even the pros should feel ashamed of.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#100SiLVeR_420Posted 2/16/2013 7:51:30 PM
happychappy654 posted...

It's baffling how all you guys do is hang around here to complain and harass people about their taste in video games; yet you call others childish trolls.

Pros tend to do this more.

It makes me wonder if mental illness plays a part in this?

See what I mean.

Why be sour instead of playing/discussing something you enjoy? This has gotten to a state of pathological obsession.

Its like you don't realize you can be in more then one board at once. You can have more the one window open in a browser dood.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.