Okay guys, the Anti's didn't do this

#21TwinmoldPosted 2/8/2013 3:29:40 PM(edited)
An opinion isn't some sacred right that no one can challenge. Half of the stuff that gets flung around here is downright ridiculous and everyone knows it. I'm not even talking about opinions on DmC.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#22Leon_HisaragiPosted 2/8/2013 4:08:45 PM
Twinmold posted...
An opinion isn't some sacred right that no one can challenge. Half of the stuff that gets flung around here is downright ridiculous and everyone knows it. I'm not even talking about opinions on DmC.

Oh I never said you were wrong, I agree with you to an extent. It's still an ironic statement though.
---
I Never know what to put in these.
#23Blackmarvel79Posted 2/8/2013 4:31:12 PM
Capcom failed this game. It was underdeveloped and they really didnt market it all that well.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#24SiLVeR_420Posted 2/8/2013 4:35:14 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
Capcom failed this game. It was underdeveloped and they really didnt market it all that well.

Underdeveloped? Bad marketing?
Try harder.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#25Blackmarvel79Posted 2/8/2013 4:37:32 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Try harder.

The game is underdevoloped. It feels unfinished and unpoilished. . and they spent no money advertiseing it. this is 60 bucks i could have used on MGR.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#26ZeroX91Posted 2/8/2013 4:38:48 PM
Opinions are like asses everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone elses stinks.
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#27KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 4:39:35 PM
Blackmarvel79 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Try harder.

The game is underdevoloped. It feels unfinished and unpoilished. . and they spent no money advertiseing it. this is 60 bucks i could have used on MGR.

I'll give you unpolished, but this game was marketed to hell and back... literally, there's a sign on the gates of hell advertising it.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here... also, pick up a copy of DmC while you're here!"
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#28SiLVeR_420Posted 2/8/2013 4:46:51 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Try harder.

I'll give you unpolished, but this game was marketed to hell and back... literally, there's a sign on the gates of hell advertising it.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here... also, pick up a copy of DmC while you're here!"

It feels as unpolished as NTs past games.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#29Malus_X6Posted 2/8/2013 6:56:33 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Blackmarvel79 posted...

Try harder.

It feels as unpolished as NTs past games.

Now that's not fair. Those game were totally polished...

...with poop.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#30sneakysnakePosted 2/8/2013 10:27:11 PM
Advice to Capcom: If you're going to destroy the old fanbase, do it completely and utterly. Don't halfass it by getting these new casuals to replace them because they're far inferior in numbers and dedication.
---
PSN: sneakysnake128