I just had two different people tell me........

#1Xtreme65Posted 2/8/2013 2:30:01 AM
They wouldn't give this game a chance because they hate the way Dante looks. When I asked them about the gameplay they told me that they stopped paying attention after seeing Dante's new haircut. They didn't even really notice the game came out.

One of these guys was my older brother. I showed him a bit of the game, he said the game looks solid but he refused to play it still because he hated how the character looks. Than I showed him the classic Dante DLC and he suddenly changed his mind.

Now it's only two people out of the dozens I know. But this leads me to believe the hair IS the sole reason for hating this game for some people.

(Puts up flame shield.)
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#2SilentS89Posted 2/8/2013 2:31:35 AM
Cool story bro,

Even if it was only the hair, why is that an invalid reason to dislike the game?
#3VaruneyPosted 2/8/2013 2:35:02 AM
You're trying too hard TC.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#4KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 2:36:28 AM
Of course there are going to be people like that. Even the rest of the anti's hate those people.

Even so, what point does this topic serve?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#5A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/8/2013 2:36:50 AM
Why do you think they made Nero look just like Dante?
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#6FireMage7777Posted 2/8/2013 2:37:00 AM
Troll topic
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#7DanulusPosted 2/8/2013 2:37:26 AM
The important thing TC is that he borrowed it from you and didn't purchase his own copy.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"What a shame." - J.C. Denton
#8sillycatstevenPosted 2/8/2013 2:38:33 AM
so you are saying that hair color is responsible for the lack of sales of a game?! that's absurd. if that really was the case, then Capcom an NT are bigger fools than i thought with no market research abilities. all they have to do is changed the hair color and they can boost the sales.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#9StepswordsmanPosted 2/8/2013 2:43:32 AM
Hopefully DmC2 sells better, with Donte's hair now being white.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#10FireMage7777Posted 2/8/2013 2:45:25 AM
Stepswordsman posted...
Hopefully DmC2 sells better, with Donte's hair now being white.

LOL DmC2
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher