I just had two different people tell me........

#11SiLVeR_420Posted 2/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Of course there are going to be people like that. Even the rest of the anti's hate those people.

Even so, what point does this topic serve?

To add to the other protroll topics?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#12Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:46:54 AM
I was just pointing out that the Anti's try so hard to say "It's not just the hair." When for some people it is.

I do sincerely believe that the majority of the antis don't fell this way because I don't want "the hair" to be the reason why the series died.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#13sillycatstevenPosted 2/8/2013 3:52:23 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
I was just pointing out that the Anti's try so hard to say "It's not just the hair." When for some people it is.

I do sincerely believe that the majority of the antis don't fell this way because I don't want "the hair" to be the reason why the series died.

like i said. if the hair is the main reason then it's Cacpom's and NT's fault for unable to do proper market research and for the inability to change Dante's hair color...
-_-
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#14Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:59:21 AM
sillycatsteven posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

like i said. if the hair is the main reason then it's Cacpom's and NT's fault for unable to do proper market research and for the inability to change Dante's hair color...
-_-

I agree. It was pretty stupid of them. At least the developers of InFamous 2 were smart and listened to fans. I wonder if people would have still bought that game if they stuck with the original design of "New Cole."
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#15FireMage7777Posted 2/8/2013 4:00:35 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
sillycatsteven posted...
Xtreme65 posted...

-_-

I agree. It was pretty stupid of them. At least the developers of InFamous 2 were smart and listened to fans. I wonder if people would have still bought that game if they stuck with the original design of "New Cole."

I would've. In fact I liked the redesign
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#16Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 4:01:33 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
They wouldn't give this game a chance because they hate the way Dante looks. When I asked them about the gameplay they told me that they stopped paying attention after seeing Dante's new haircut. They didn't even really notice the game came out.

One of these guys was my older brother. I showed him a bit of the game, he said the game looks solid but he refused to play it still because he hated how the character looks. Than I showed him the classic Dante DLC and he suddenly changed his mind.

Now it's only two people out of the dozens I know. But this leads me to believe the hair IS the sole reason for hating this game for some people.

(Puts up flame shield.)

For some people. A very, VERY small group, but some.

Not everyone who dislikes DmC.

That's what a lot of pros would have you believe, though.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv