Congratulations you won.

#1Xtreme65Posted 2/8/2013 3:05:40 AM
I just hope your victory doesn't kill the series. I can only hope that Capcom sees how well the HD collection sold and hopefully we get a DMC5. I pray Capcom is so smart.....seeing their recent history doesn't leave me too hopeful.

RIP DMC. You were my favorite series.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/8/2013 3:06:34 AM
Killing the series is better than having to witness the birth of DmC2.
#3Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:08:34 AM
ScreamingMidget posted...

I'm not sure I agree. While I do acknowledge DmC's faults I could see them perfecting the formula and having a rather badass game. But now we'll never know.
---
#4gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 3:09:16 AM

No it's not, it's selfish to rather a series dead because you personally don't like it. Now you know what is really better? Hoping for a DmC2 announcement simply to watch the nuclear meltdown you antis will go through. I can't wait, it will be glorious.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#5Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 3:10:56 AM(edited)
Xtreme65 posted...
I just hope your victory doesn't kill the series. I can only hope that Capcom sees how well the HD collection sold and hopefully we get a DMC5. I pray Capcom is so smart.....seeing their recent history doesn't leave me too hopeful.

RIP DMC. You were my favorite series.

If Capcom were SMART, they'd just take a break, rethink what a ****ing boo-boo they made by hiring Derp Theory to crap over their series and, at a later date when they care again, give fans the DMC they want.

If they were SMART.

Which, if their treatment of Mega Man post-Inafune is any indication, is questionable.

If Capcom's adamant about sticking with this new direction, ****-yes.

No it's not, it's selfish to rather a series dead because you personally don't like it

It's more than just one Gfaqs user who doesn't like it, dude.

---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#6Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 3:10:05 AM
gamer6879403333 posted...

No it's not, it's selfish to rather a series dead because you personally don't like it. Now you know what is really better? Hoping for a DmC2 announcement simply to watch the nuclear meltdown you antis will go through. I can't wait, it will be glorious.

Plz troll elsewhere.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7FireMage7777Posted 2/8/2013 3:14:19 AM

No, its selfish to continue milking the dead cow
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#8gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 3:14:38 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Plz troll elsewhere.

This isn't just the black pot calling the black kettle black, this is a black pot calling a healthy red apple black. You are the number 1 person on this board who absolutely can not throw the word troll around and it actually have an impact.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#9Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 3:19:27 AM

As much as I liked DmC, I don't think Capcom will be interested in a DmC2. The game failed hardcore and Capcom has proven they are only interested in money. The only way a DmC2 could happen is if Capcom sells NT the rights and NT may just be stupid enough to try again as they seem to be more interested in the games THEY want to make instead of appealing to the masses.

As I said our only hope is for Capcom to realize that people STILL love the old series and make a DMC5. But seeing as they saw fit to reboot the series cause they thought it was stale this doesn't leave a good sign.

I don't care what anyone else says though. I would have loved a DMC5 or DmC2 and the series dieing sucks. Even if you hated DmC they could have learned from there mistakes. Remember DMC2 and how they learned what NOT to do and we got the awesome DMC3?

The death of the series is not preferable by ANY means.
---
#10Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 3:20:19 AM
You are the number 1 person on this board

Thanks.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!