Congratulations you won.

#11gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 4:23:26 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
You are the number 1 person on this board

Thanks.

Quote mining to take stuff out of context? Really? That's the best you got? To be honest, I expected a little better then that.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 4:24:29 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
You are the number 1 person on this board

Thanks.

Quote mining to take stuff out of context? Really? That's the best you got? To be honest, I expected a little better then that.

You should've worded it a little differently if you didn't want that to happen. It actually says a lot about your true feelings for me.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13UrukazziPosted 2/8/2013 4:24:47 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Killing the series is better than having to witness the birth of DmC2.

No it's not, it's selfish to rather a series dead because you personally don't like it. Now you know what is really better? Hoping for a DmC2 announcement simply to watch the nuclear meltdown you antis will go through. I can't wait, it will be glorious.

Plz troll elsewhere.

This isn't just the black pot calling the black kettle black, this is a black pot calling a healthy red apple black. You are the number 1 person on this board who absolutely can not throw the word troll around and it actually have an impact.

Oh hell no. You're just as bad as he is.

As much as I liked DmC, I don't think Capcom will be interested in a DmC2. The game failed hardcore and Capcom has proven they are only interested in money. The only way a DmC2 could happen is if Capcom sells NT the rights and NT may just be stupid enough to try again as they seem to be more interested in the games THEY want to make instead of appealing to the masses.

As I said our only hope is for Capcom to realize that people STILL love the old series and make a DMC5. But seeing as they saw fit to reboot the series cause they thought it was stale this doesn't leave a good sign.

I don't care what anyone else says though. I would have loved a DMC5 or DmC2 and the series dieing sucks. Even if you hated DmC they could have learned from there mistakes. Remember DMC2 and how they learned what NOT to do and we got the awesome DMC3?

The death of the series is not preferable by ANY means.

They didn't reboot it because they thought it was stale, they did it to make GoW levels of money. As much as I love DMC, I'd rather see Capcom get taught a lesson than continue making DmC. The death of a series is preferable to Capcom thinking the **** they pulled here is okay, IMO.
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 4:25:48 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
ScreamingMidget posted...
Killing the series is better than having to witness the birth of DmC2.

No it's not, it's selfish to rather a series dead because you personally don't like it. Now you know what is really better? Hoping for a DmC2 announcement simply to watch the nuclear meltdown you antis will go through. I can't wait, it will be glorious.

As much as I liked DmC, I don't think Capcom will be interested in a DmC2. The game failed hardcore and Capcom has proven they are only interested in money. The only way a DmC2 could happen is if Capcom sells NT the rights and NT may just be stupid enough to try again as they seem to be more interested in the games THEY want to make instead of appealing to the masses.

As I said our only hope is for Capcom to realize that people STILL love the old series and make a DMC5. But seeing as they saw fit to reboot the series cause they thought it was stale this doesn't leave a good sign.

I don't care what anyone else says though. I would have loved a DMC5 or DmC2 and the series dieing sucks. Even if you hated DmC they could have learned from there mistakes. Remember DMC2 and how they learned what NOT to do and we got the awesome DMC3?

The death of the series is not preferable by ANY means.

They didn't reboot it because it was "stale", DMC4 sold the most. The rebooted it because they wanted to bring in a new audience (aka the casual crowd) for more money.

In the end, that's what it boils down to. Capcom wanted a quick cash in with the casual crowd. IT failed them big time, but if this whole fiasco has taught them anything it's this; DMC5 would be very well received. Hell, it ha the anti's and pro's combined that would (potentially) buy it. As long as they don't mess it up, DMC5 would be the better business decision.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15gamer6879403333Posted 2/8/2013 4:40:10 AM
I now realize that this thread is incomplete if no one posts "it". So now I will.

antis:

http://pressxordie.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/a-winner-is-you.jpg
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#16Xtreme65(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 4:41:34 AM
I get it guys. Trust me I do. I'm just upset. DMC holds a great sentimental value to me for many reasons. If I seem too bitter I apologize. Seeing it die for any reason doesnt sit right with me. I found DmC enjoyable to, so for me its death doesnt feel justified. I know many of you disagree.
---
When coincidence is so convenient, I prefer to call it fate.
#17ShiShiHaatoPosted 2/8/2013 4:47:56 AM
Muscle Buster posted...

It's more than just one Gfaqs user who doesn't like it, dude.

It's more than just one Gfaqs user who likes it, dood.
#18Muscle BusterPosted 2/8/2013 4:51:24 AM
ShiShiHaato posted...
Muscle Buster posted...

It's more than just one Gfaqs user who doesn't like it, dude.

It's more than just one Gfaqs user who likes it, dood.

I know. They just keep trolling antis on this board relentlessly. It's quite sad, really.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#19produnerPosted 2/8/2013 5:03:45 AM
I personally don't care about this fanbases, developers and journalists' war. I want to see a new solid game, DMC 5 is ideal. If they are going to continue with the reboot and the same quality, then i am not interested.
#20produnerPosted 2/8/2013 5:06:40 AM
I now realize that this thread is incomplete if no one posts "it". So now I will.

antis:

http://pressxordie.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/a-winner-is-you.jpg

I'm sick of seeing you post the word "antis" in everyone of your post.