So I just started Dante Must Die mode recently

#1ss14knightPosted 2/8/2013 1:22:28 PM
I beat Son of Sparda then took a lengthy break to play some Skyrim. I picked this back up yesterday and started DMD. I'm on chapter 7 as I type this and uh... I mean, the first stage was a good challange, but now it's not even hard, it's just dickish.
I mean, people say this game is easy, and yeah yeah, blah blah blah, I suck at this game, there's not a single hard part in it, whatever. Anyone have any tips for this? It's the Ravagers (I think they were called that, the guys with chainsaws) and the Witches that appear with high damage dealing demons that I need the most help with. Any help would be appreciated.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 1:24:07 PM
Press triangle over and over again until everything is dead.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3RD_21Posted 2/8/2013 1:27:01 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Press triangle over and over again until everything is dead.

Yeah that's what I am doing in DMC, seems like nothing changed.
#4hoagie727Posted 2/8/2013 1:50:04 PM
Always take out Witches first.

Aquila Round Trip is good for breaking their shield.

You can demon pull there swords to you and hit them back or wait for them to fire and parry with prop for an instant stun.

Once the Witch is gone it gets easier for the rest.

Ravagers cannot do rage mode in the air so exploit that.

If you still need help be more specific with where you are stuck and the exact enemy owning you.
#5Psychochild27Posted 2/8/2013 1:54:15 PM
Don't go anywhere without Round Trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0FtrVtzaCU&feature=player_embedded#!

You never know when you'll need it to get a Vergil out of a tree or something.
#6InnerSolacePosted 2/8/2013 2:20:33 PM
Psychochild27 posted...
Don't go anywhere without Round Trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0FtrVtzaCU&feature=player_embedded#!

You never know when you'll need it to get a Vergil out of a tree or something.

Oh snap, i saw a helicopter flying through the air in that video. Never noticed that before.
---
Signature.
#7darkslayer001Posted 2/8/2013 2:24:52 PM
ss14knight posted...
I beat Son of Sparda then took a lengthy break to play some Skyrim. I picked this back up yesterday and started DMD. I'm on chapter 7 as I type this and uh... I mean, the first stage was a good challange, but now it's not even hard, it's just dickish.
I mean, people say this game is easy, and yeah yeah, blah blah blah, I suck at this game, there's not a single hard part in it, whatever. Anyone have any tips for this? It's the Ravagers (I think they were called that, the guys with chainsaws) and the Witches that appear with high damage dealing demons that I need the most help with. Any help would be appreciated.

From watching other DMD playthroughs, stay in the air longer by just demon pulling on enemies and always angel teleport/dash in the air...
#8ramzariotPosted 2/8/2013 2:25:27 PM
I am slightly curious as to how much hyperbole is going on. I should probably get a hold of the full game at some point.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#9Psychochild27Posted 2/8/2013 2:33:47 PM
Anyone have any tips for this? It's the Ravagers (I think they were called that, the guys with chainsaws) and the Witches that appear with high damage dealing demons that I need the most help with.

And yes, like someone said earlier, Ravagers can not do anything in the air. Launch them, pull them with Demon Pull or Buy In when they're not in Super Armor mode to get those guys in the air and go to town with Rebellion and Osiris.
#10produnerPosted 2/8/2013 2:34:26 PM
You're taking damage?