So I just started Dante Must Die mode recently

#11RayconPosted 2/8/2013 3:10:30 PM
RD_21 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Press triangle over and over again until everything is dead.

Yeah that's what I am doing in DMC, seems like nothing changed.

That is BS. I tried this in DMC1 and died repeatedly.
---
"Clue in, girl! Get in that trap room and grab that battery while I, a bad-ass convict, play this beautiful piano melody."-MorphineChild on REŘ
#12RD_21Posted 2/8/2013 3:48:31 PM
Raycon posted...
RD_21 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Press triangle over and over again until everything is dead.

Yeah that's what I am doing in DMC, seems like nothing changed.

That is BS. I tried this in DMC1 and died repeatedly.

Then you sux at gaming (just kidding) just played DMC and I never used big combo, dodge from time to time and triangle, triangle, triangle.
#13Teh_TiltyuPosted 2/8/2013 3:50:39 PM
dodge from time to time and triangle, triangle, triangle.

it must suck not being able to get past nelo angelo
---
http://i.imgur.com/kGwpi.png
#14RD_21Posted 2/8/2013 3:56:42 PM(edited)
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Beat the game yesterday, may have done the stinger and air raid from time to time, but if you can be reductive and exaggerating with DmC I can be with DMC too.
#15PS3DragonPosted 2/8/2013 4:54:13 PM
Ravagers are a pushover when you know how to deal with them. Though certain combos of them will throw off this technique, but most Ravager sets are Blue and Red or Color X and normal.

Aquila and Eynx are your best friends. Stun lock the blue/normal one with Aquila, the Circle move. Then use Eynx uppercut to punch the Red/Normal one into the air, also circle. While it's knocked up into the air throw another star at the other one which should still be stunned locked. When the one in the air comes back down, knock it right back up again with Eynx. Wash, rinse, repeat till the airborne one dies.

It's a really cheap way to kill them and best of all the one that's stun locked won't enter rage mode if you keep it hitting it with Aquila's stun move after the other dies. The only down side is you won't get many style points with this.
#16Psychochild27Posted 2/8/2013 5:31:47 PM
PS3Dragon posted...
Ravagers are a pushover when you know how to deal with them. Though certain combos of them will throw off this technique, but most Ravager sets are Blue and Red or Color X and normal.

Aquila and Eynx are your best friends. Stun lock the blue/normal one with Aquila, the Circle move. Then use Eynx uppercut to punch the Red/Normal one into the air, also circle. While it's knocked up into the air throw another star at the other one which should still be stunned locked. When the one in the air comes back down, knock it right back up again with Eynx. Wash, rinse, repeat till the airborne one dies.

It's a really cheap way to kill them and best of all the one that's stun locked won't enter rage mode if you keep it hitting it with Aquila's stun move after the other dies. The only down side is you won't get many style points with this.

Ravagers. Not Rages. The Ravagers are the ones with the chainsaws that do charge attacks.
#17syctheweilderPosted 2/8/2013 5:34:04 PM
This guy know how things work. ask him.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65295589
#18Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 5:40:26 PM
RD_21 posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Beat the game yesterday, may have done the stinger and air raid from time to time, but if you can be reductive and exaggerating with DmC I can be with DMC too.

Try doing that on DMD, you'll be in for a world of hurt.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#19RD_21Posted 2/8/2013 5:42:38 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
RD_21 posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Never said I would play DMD.
#20Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 5:43:08 PM
RD_21 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
RD_21 posted...
Teh_Tiltyu posted...

Never said I would play DMD.

This topic is about DMD mode.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!