DMC3 on easy mode was harder than DMD mode in this game.

#31Dersu_UzalaPosted 2/15/2013 10:00:23 PM
Probably because the games controls are clunky as hell. Dante has very little movement and the lack of free moving camera doesn't help. Give Dante the mobility and fluidity of DmC in DMC 3 and the game will be just as easy.

I've just started DMC 3 again after finishing this, the awful controls for this day and age just ruin memories of great old school fun.

The controls are meant to be precise and technical, like a fighting game. And you can move around pretty damn fast by skillfully using Stinger, Trickster style, and other techniques.
#32zhaoyun99Posted 2/15/2013 10:04:45 PM
DJ_0000 posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

LOL at witches and Dreamrunner being the same like Blitz and Faust. Infected Assault alone can make those two laughable. I rather face a whole bunch of W and D than the Angelo who could parry you with shield. And hello, I tested that in DMC4 in Legendary Dark Knight mode and the angelo did stab me from behind offscreen. You think I didn't play DMC3 and 4 enough to clarify that? Also, in DMC3 is a fix camera, enemies will always move as much to get to your camera or the Fallen with appear and use its sword attack from the dead camera angle or the Abyss's teleport to my face. You sound like you could do some as amazing like happy Just Block or Distored Just Release. Please, give your high horse some where else.

If you think Angelos are hard there is something wrong with you, it's not my fault you suck at the game. Also, the previous games in fact did not allow enemies to attack from off screen, if they initiate the attack while on screen then you turn so they are off they will still complete it but they cannot initiate the attack when you can't see them. It's the same as how if a Witch summons her swords while on screen in this game they will still shoot them at Dante if you manipulate the camera to force them off screen, you will still get hit.

There is no arguing this point, anyone who actually knows how this works knows that this aspect of the programming is in fact exactly the same

So second try is another fail, anything else?

IF you think Dreamrunners and Witches are hard then there is REALLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU. You never play DMC4 enough to judge that and you are ignoring some advance Technique that I mention. Your second try failed, not me. Anything else or maybe I will proceed to give you your "Crowd". LDK proved you wrong in so many levels.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#33Konis45Posted 2/15/2013 10:23:50 PM
But this game is harder than devil may cry 2.
#34XxIamKiraXxPosted 2/21/2013 6:47:04 AM
Dmc3 wasn't hard though. Granted, I didn't play past hard mode.
#35SHMYazooPosted 2/21/2013 6:51:48 AM
You antis should realize the color of the hair isn't that important, it's just a small character trait. Dante even gets the white hair at the end of DmC. You should give it a try, it's not bad at all.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#36DuuuDe14Posted 2/21/2013 6:55:34 AM
Stop trolling Yazoo.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of all GameFaqs boards.
I shall forever be sitting in Dante's chair. Till the day he returns to us.
#37syctheweilderPosted 2/21/2013 8:10:22 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Stop trolling, Yazoo.
#38A_Nonny_MoosePosted 2/21/2013 8:20:08 AM
From: Gobstoppers12 | Posted: 2/10/2013 4:57:43 PM | #024
SpecterVonBaren posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
DMC3 normal mode was about on par with the DMD mode in this game, maybe slightly easier but DMC3 hard was definitely harder than that. (When i said DMC3, i was referring to the first version, not DMC:SE)

Ah, so they changed the difficulty in the special eddition? You just saved me from calling bullsh*t on Gobstoppers.

Did they make it easier or harder for the special edition? Because I bought the original version on PS2 years ago. I've still never played as Vergil, though I might finally get the chance because I got DmC on PC with a bundle that included 3's special edition and 4.

The original western released of DMC3 took the Japanese version's Hard Mode and made it Normal Mode. The Special Edition just put Hard Mode back in it's place and reintroduced the proper Normal Mode. DMD was kept the same though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#39DEBIAZPosted 2/21/2013 8:24:20 AM
modern gamers or well, "casual gamers" just doesn't like using brains while playing games

they don't like using tactics while they just push the damn whole button to win and already get SSS rank

they like easy games

they probably play alot of mobile games too
#40Pesmerga255Posted 2/21/2013 8:27:42 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
Stop trolling Yazoo.

I'd hardly call what Yazoo does "trolling". He isn't sophisticated enough to pull that off.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!