I bet....

#1produnerPosted 2/8/2013 1:31:53 PM
that my grandmother does star rave in DMC4 more consistently than most pros on this board, that is if they did.
#2hoagie727Posted 2/8/2013 1:39:57 PM
produner posted...
that my grandmother does star rave in DMC4 more consistently than most pros on this board, that is if they did.

I bet that nobody cares whether your grandma can do star rave except for you and your grandma.
#3produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:42:51 PM
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...

I bet that nobody cares whether your grandma can do star rave except for you and your grandma.

The community of DMC4 cares, more consistent players and bigger fanbase for the series that plays at high level instead of arguing.
#4Ink-RibbonPosted 2/8/2013 1:55:43 PM
Hum, so your grandma likes playing Devil May Cry?

Awesome! I bet she's sexy enough. Wold you mind if I ask her out? Can't wait!
#5produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:59:16 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...

You must defeat sheng long to stand a chance.
#6Ink-RibbonPosted 2/8/2013 2:00:25 PM
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

On easy or hard mode?
#7hoagie727Posted 2/8/2013 2:02:55 PM
produner posted...
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...

The community of DMC4 cares, more consistent players and bigger fanbase for the series that plays at high level instead of arguing.

I am sorry DmC is not "Star Rave" deep. It does suck that it is boring for people that enjoy Star Raving.

You just have to keep in mind that some people can still enjoy games without glitching the game using moves that the devs never intended the player to use.
#8produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:07:40 PM
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...

I am sorry DmC is not "Star Rave" deep. It does suck that it is boring for people that enjoy Star Raving.

You just have to keep in mind that some people can still enjoy games without glitching the game using moves that the devs never intended the player to use.

Star rave is not a result of a glitch, and canceling in fighting games, which became a game mechanic was influenced by a glitch.Also yeah people can enjoy it without such things but they are missing out a lot, and it is part of what the game offers.
#9Psychochild27Posted 2/8/2013 2:07:51 PM
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...
hoagie727 posted...
produner posted...

Distorted Real Impact, sure. Flying Guard? Yeah, that's one of them. I don't think Star Raves were never intended though - It's just cancelling a rave with a sky star, a jump cancel, and another rave in rapid succession.
#10produner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:09:21 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
produner posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...

On easy or hard mode?

Facepalm.jpg

sorry but no one is going out with an ignorant person.