Finished this game 6 times...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Finished this game 6 times...

User Info: MrMojoRisin357

MrMojoRisin357
3 years ago#1
and it just keeps getting better! GOTY
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me right ******* now!

User Info: Varuney

Varuney
3 years ago#2
Garbage of the Year?
*Wubeth Intensifies*

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
3 years ago#3
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27546652.jpg
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
3 years ago#4
I dunno, I've had fun with it but I'm having trouble on the third playthrough on DMD. Then again, I only played through the others just over one time...unless you count DMC4 as two in one. Not much for playing games over and over. :|
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: Deaththreats

Deaththreats
3 years ago#5
KaptainK00l posted...
I dunno, I've had fun with it but I'm having trouble on the third playthrough on DMD. Then again, I only played through the others just over one time...unless you count DMC4 as two in one. Not much for playing games over and over. :|

No one I know is. I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC but the only problem is a stamina bar which keeps you from being overpowered.

It's loooooooooong to.

Vergil DLC coming very soon. :D

User Info: fallenangel2100

fallenangel2100
3 years ago#6
Deaththreats posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

No one I know is. I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC but the only problem is a stamina bar which keeps you from being overpowered.

It's loooooooooong to.

Soon aint soon enough I want vergil and BP NOOOOOW ive already platinummed my copy lol

User Info: Rising_shadow

Rising_shadow
3 years ago#7
Soon after everyone who still has this trades it in for Rising.
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
3 years ago#8
I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC

put the crack down....
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
3 years ago#9
Deaththreats posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

It's loooooooooong to.

Wut?

Don't spread misinformation around like that, there is not a single similarity between Dragon's Dogma and either side of the DMC franchise.
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3

User Info: Pesmerga255

Pesmerga255
3 years ago#10
Every critic has said so. I'd rather read what they write than someone who doesn't know how a DMC game feels. - Deaththreats

This seems appropriate, considering his Dragon's Dogma comment.
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Finished this game 6 times...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived