Finished this game 6 times...

#1MrMojoRisin357Posted 2/8/2013 5:15:34 PM
and it just keeps getting better! GOTY
---
LIVE: Shalashaska57...Add me right ******* now!
#2VaruneyPosted 2/8/2013 5:16:59 PM
Garbage of the Year?
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#3wwinterj25Posted 2/8/2013 5:17:02 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27546652.jpg
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4KaptainK00lPosted 2/8/2013 5:18:52 PM
I dunno, I've had fun with it but I'm having trouble on the third playthrough on DMD. Then again, I only played through the others just over one time...unless you count DMC4 as two in one. Not much for playing games over and over. :|
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#5DeaththreatsPosted 2/8/2013 5:21:01 PM
KaptainK00l posted...
I dunno, I've had fun with it but I'm having trouble on the third playthrough on DMD. Then again, I only played through the others just over one time...unless you count DMC4 as two in one. Not much for playing games over and over. :|

No one I know is. I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC but the only problem is a stamina bar which keeps you from being overpowered.

It's loooooooooong to.

Vergil DLC coming very soon. :D
#6fallenangel2100Posted 2/8/2013 5:28:45 PM
Deaththreats posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

No one I know is. I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC but the only problem is a stamina bar which keeps you from being overpowered.

It's loooooooooong to.

Soon aint soon enough I want vergil and BP NOOOOOW ive already platinummed my copy lol
#7Rising_shadowPosted 2/8/2013 5:30:01 PM
Soon after everyone who still has this trades it in for Rising.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#8true_gamer80Posted 2/8/2013 5:53:25 PM
I suggest Dragon's Dogma, it feels like DMC

put the crack down....
---
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
#9Sephivengeance9Posted 2/8/2013 6:02:51 PM
Deaththreats posted...
KaptainK00l posted...

It's loooooooooong to.

Wut?

Don't spread misinformation around like that, there is not a single similarity between Dragon's Dogma and either side of the DMC franchise.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#10Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 6:20:03 PM
Every critic has said so. I'd rather read what they write than someone who doesn't know how a DMC game feels. - Deaththreats

This seems appropriate, considering his Dragon's Dogma comment.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!