why the hate...this game rocks

#1timma22222Posted 2/8/2013 5:21:47 PM
i have been a dmc fan since day 1..yes maybe the stories have lacked but the fighting has always been what its all about.and this reboot has been more than enough for me...the action is simpley amazing..now i have beaten this on every mode and still cant get enough....personally i think this is the best one by far.the story is great and the action is even better..just my opionion though and for all the people who dog this game you guys did know there was a demo right!!!!if you didnt like it then why did you get it??!!!
#2DarkchocolateXPosted 2/8/2013 5:24:09 PM
If you have played DMC1, you know it was the whole atmosphere and enemie design that made the game. DMC 3/4 where all about combat and lousy enemy design. DmC is about flopping a bird in a bag.
---
Woman: Does this make me look fat? Al Bundy: It's not the dress that makes you look fat it's the fat that makes you look
#3Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/8/2013 5:25:56 PM
Well, we got another one here...
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#4DeaththreatsPosted 2/8/2013 5:26:18 PM
timma22222 posted...
i have been a dmc fan since day 1..yes maybe the stories have lacked but the fighting has always been what its all about.and this reboot has been more than enough for me...the action is simpley amazing..now i have beaten this on every mode and still cant get enough....personally i think this is the best one by far.the story is great and the action is even better..just my opionion though and for all the people who dog this game you guys did know there was a demo right!!!!if you didnt like it then why did you get it??!!!

Glad you like it. It's awesome.
#5timma22222(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:45:32 PM
I do have all of them and still play them all... I think the enemies are awesome and are more of a challenge in some ways on this 1..
#6Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 5:46:55 PM
timma22222 posted...
I do have all of them and still play them all... I think the enemies are awesome and are more of a challenge in some ways on this 1..

The boss fights are a joke, even on DmD.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7OmidusPosted 2/8/2013 7:08:51 PM
I enjoyed this game and the past DMCs, glad the OP did too!

I also have a feeling that half of the people on gamefaqs hating on the new game never even beat the first 4 games or maybe they watched a youtube video and pretended they know what DmC is about.

go internet!
#8leet_x1337Posted 2/8/2013 8:41:11 PM
Omidus posted...
I also have a feeling that half of the people on gamefaqs hating on the new game never even beat the first 4 games or maybe they watched a youtube video and pretended they know what DmC is about.

Projecting much?
---
Now Playing: Alpha Protocol
Updated: 07/01/13
#9DevilTears604Posted 2/8/2013 9:08:50 PM
timma22222 posted...

How dare you have your own opinion on this board.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#10leet_x1337Posted 2/8/2013 9:37:21 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
timma22222 posted...

How dare you have your own opinion on this board.

You're deadly serious, aren't you? I can tell which side you're on by the signature, but I also know that both sides do this, not just 'theirs'. If you aren't definitely "GOTY 2013" or "worst game since Big Rigs", then EVERYONE on the board will ostracise you.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13