why the hate...this game rocks

#11DevilTears604Posted 2/8/2013 10:47:24 PM
leet_x1337 posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
timma22222 posted...
I do have all of them and still play them all... I think the enemies are awesome and are more of a challenge in some ways on this 1..

How dare you have your own opinion on this board.

You're deadly serious, aren't you? I can tell which side you're on by the signature, but I also know that both sides do this, not just 'theirs'. If you aren't definitely "GOTY 2013" or "worst game since Big Rigs", then EVERYONE on the board will ostracise you.

Both of those extremes are stupid ways of thinking. DmC is in my sig because I was really turned off by DMC4 and this new direction was really intriguing to me and looked really interesting. And FOR ME, it delivered. I'm enjoying the heck out of this game. I frankly don't care if every other person on here is bashing the game. I don't care if someone tells me I'm not a real DMC fan cause I like this game, and I really don't care about what Tameen "promises." I just care about what he delivers. I still say DMC3 is the best of the whole series, but this one is right behind it...once again, IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.
---
Day One buys for 2013: Devil may Cry, Dead Space 3, GoW: Ascension, Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, Grand Theft Auto V
#12vgman94Posted 2/8/2013 10:52:44 PM
Haven't you heard? It's a cool trend to hate legit games these days. Hollywood rip-offs like Uncharted get all the praise now. Unique atmospheres, levels and fun combat don't get any love nowadays.
#13leet_x1337Posted 2/8/2013 10:55:54 PM
vgman94 posted...
Haven't you heard? It's a cool trend to hate legit games these days. Hollywood rip-offs like Uncharted get all the praise now. Unique atmospheres, levels and fun combat don't get any love nowadays.

Maybe. But I still agree that the game probably would have done better if the main character's name wasn't Dante. Not out of any personal opinion on the game; the PC doesn't even get a demo - the backlash from the fans was bigger than the audience they pulled in. Especially with their E3 trailer.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#14KyryloPosted 2/9/2013 1:28:35 AM
timma22222 posted...
I do have all of them and still play them all... I think the enemies are awesome and are more of a challenge in some ways on this 1..

now I know you trolling. Nothing to see here. Challenging? like baby noob modus challenging?
#15Muscle BusterPosted 2/9/2013 1:33:07 AM
vgman94 posted...

Considering DmC has none of these things, I don't know why you brought it up.

And people don't hate legit games. They hate garbage that developers and 'gaming journalists' expect them buy and love without question or comment.
---
Don't look at me like that, you cretin.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx4CL4Y2Cx0 / http://tinyurl.com/8ccm7pv
#16blazinpuertorocPosted 2/9/2013 2:05:40 AM
i love this game and I loved the old ones.