Antis don't need to stick around

#1happychappy654Posted 2/8/2013 6:26:16 PM
It is perplexing as to why those who do not like the game continue to post here. I understand posting a few times to express your opinion, as you have a right to do so on a discussion board.

But why hang around and continually bash it? Why fight with people who do like it? Do you think your opinion is somehow more valuable? Do you want everyone to hate the game?

Why can't you just agree to disagree and move on? Sticking around just to bash a game is pointless and a waste of your own time. Let the people who like it to talk in peace. There's no reason to stick around other than to troll or display your lack of respect for those who disagree with you.

Just go to the boards of the DMC games you DO like.
#2Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 6:27:16 PM
I like _______.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#3StepswordsmanPosted 2/8/2013 6:27:38 PM
I think they only hang out here because their opinion is as valuable. lol, yeah, right.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#4Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/8/2013 6:28:49 PM
You still don't sound too happy, mate.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#5VaruneyPosted 2/8/2013 6:40:36 PM
happychappy654 posted...
It is perplexing as to why those who do not like the game continue to post here. I understand posting a few times to express your opinion, as you have a right to do so on a discussion board.

But why hang around and continually bash it? Why fight with people who do like it? Do you think your opinion is somehow more valuable? Do you want everyone to hate the game?

Why can't you just agree to disagree and move on? Sticking around just to bash a game is pointless and a waste of your own time. Let the people who like it to talk in peace. There's no reason to stick around other than to troll or display your lack of respect for those who disagree with you.

Just go to the boards of the DMC games you DO like.

I disagree with this, TC. The entertainment value of these boards is, simply put, greater than most games I've played in a long while. Add the fact that people regularly post updates about the series most actively in this place.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#6SiLVeR_420Posted 2/8/2013 6:42:35 PM
Why are all your topics the exact same?
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#7Supreme121Posted 2/8/2013 6:44:02 PM
The reasons why the "Anti's" stick around these boards.

1. To see if DmC truly flopped in sales
2. To see if DMC5 is announced

So yeah, there is a reason.
#8_Uwye_Posted 2/8/2013 6:44:51 PM
happychappy654 posted...
It is perplexing as to why those who do not like the game continue to post here.

Some people are sticking around until we'll hear what's the fate of the series (DmC2 or DMC5?). At least, that's why I'm still here. The moment Capcom says something, one way or the other, I'll leave and won't look back.

What about the pros that pick fights with the antis? Do they think that their opinion is somehow more valuable?
#9ss14knightPosted 2/8/2013 6:47:30 PM
Supreme121 posted...

What I'm gathering is that the antis do not know what Google is.
#10_Uwye_Posted 2/8/2013 6:49:56 PM
ss14knight posted...
Supreme121 posted...

What I'm gathering is that the antis do not know what Google is.

Checking gamefaqs is faster.