Antis don't need to stick around

#11Malus_X6Posted 2/8/2013 6:50:59 PM
Supreme121 posted...
The reasons why the "Anti's" stick around these boards.

1. To see if DmC truly flopped in sales
2. To see if DMC5 is announced

So yeah, there is a reason.

What I'm gathering is that the antis do not know what Google is.

Google only tells one so much. If you can't find something after the first two pages, chances are you won't.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#12Pesmerga255Posted 2/8/2013 6:51:55 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Supreme121 posted...

Google only tells one so much. If you can't find something after the first two pages, chances are you won't.

Yup. The results seem to become completely random after the second page.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13Supreme121Posted 2/8/2013 6:52:50 PM
ss14knight posted...
Supreme121 posted...

Doesn't mater. This board will probably receive news about those topics faster than Google will. And either way. This is a place for them to gather and talk about their dissatisfaction with the game. Nothing wrong with that.
#14ss14knightPosted 2/8/2013 6:55:34 PM
Supreme121 posted...
ss14knight posted...
Supreme121 posted...

Doesn't mater. This board will probably receive news about those topics faster than Google will. And either way. This is a place for them to gather and talk about their dissatisfaction with the game. Nothing wrong with that.

Oh the antis don't bother me one bit. I was just saying that if DMC/DmC's next title is of any importance at all, typing it into Google then pressing the news button will absolutely yield results.
#15happychappy654(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 7:02:03 PM(edited)
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Why are all your topics the exact same?

I've made just two topics on this board. My time on Gamefaqs has seen me post many different things. Therefore, your post is invalid.

To answer someone elses post:

The pros who pick fights are just as bad for the most part, but it may have something to do with feeling demonised for liking the game.

Also, hanging around for news on sales numbers stinks of trolling, So does waiting for news on DMC5. Google exists for a reason.

Edit: your reasoning for avoiding google is weak. Anything and everything can easkly be found on google. So please don't insult my intelligence with your stupid excuses.
#16leet_x1337Posted 2/8/2013 7:00:00 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
I think they only hang out here because their opinion is as valuable. lol, yeah, right.

So you're saying that the opinion of "I don't like this game because it feels slower and I don't like the dialogue as much" isn't as valid as "GOTY 2013 because I said so."

...Right.
---
Now Playing: Alpha Protocol
Updated: 07/01/13
#17Supreme121Posted 2/8/2013 7:01:57 PM
ss14knight posted...
Supreme121 posted...
ss14knight posted...
Supreme121 posted...

Oh the antis don't bother me one bit. I was just saying that if DMC/DmC's next title is of any importance at all, typing it into Google then pressing the news button will absolutely yield results.

I agree that it would. But I still think that if news of a new DMC title were going to be announced later this year that you'd find news of it on here a lot quicker. This board never sleeps.
#18Dark_EpathyPosted 2/8/2013 7:06:58 PM
I've occasionally visited the boards of games I'm not particularly keen on, but only because I have a passing interest. I never stay on them for long periods of time. I don't like the games, so I have no interest in discussing them, unless there's a particular aspect of them that I find captivating for some reason or another.

I don't really see that here. Most of the antis have expressed their absolute disgust and revulsion at being supposedly insulted, humiliated, and spurned by Capcom and Ninja Theory. They have no problems calling this game "trash" or a "turd."

So, I don't know. Waiting for information about DMC5 seems kind of moot--you'd hear about that around some sort of major gaming event, and that can be seen by glancing at the news or just visiting the board of another high-profile action game.

As for waiting for sales charts. . . I don't really want to comment on people actually waiting to vindicate themselves. No one needs to be "right" about DmC. Either you like it or you don't.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#19ZeroX91Posted 2/8/2013 7:12:52 PM
^ Where exactly do I fit in?
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui4zPwRmSFA
#20tehdudPosted 2/8/2013 8:34:57 PM
Are pros too dense to move to capcom unity or what?
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png