Antis don't need to stick around

#31FireMage7777Posted 2/8/2013 10:21:25 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...
There are no "antis" on this board. Everyone who is here likes the game but there are people who don't want to admit it because of peer pressure. Besides, we already know that the game is great and ratings show that. Of course there are still people in denial about Dante considering he ended up being a much more developed character within 1 game than the old dante in all 4 games years ago.

I can't wait for the sequel to this DMC. The older ones were stale and Capcom knew that (especially considering they had already run out of ideas with DMC4 as that ended up being worse than DMC2). Now they have a fresh start, a better developed character, and a much more interesting storyline. Even the combat is better.

They improved this franchise in every way possible it's just that some people thought it would be terrible from the beginning but now that it turns out to be a great game you have some people that still don't want to admit it because of their earlier comments. This is definitely the best DMC in the series. DMC > DMC3 > DMC2=DMC1=DMC4.

No, no, and no. Worst post of the day award
---
Goku can lift a MINIMUM of 3.1212 quadrillion tons in base form, get it right ScrewAttack
The official Valbanisher
#32KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 10:28:37 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
TelekiNoctis posted...
There are no "antis" on this board. Everyone who is here likes the game but there are people who don't want to admit it because of peer pressure. Besides, we already know that the game is great and ratings show that. Of course there are still people in denial about Dante considering he ended up being a much more developed character within 1 game than the old dante in all 4 games years ago.

I can't wait for the sequel to this DMC. The older ones were stale and Capcom knew that (especially considering they had already run out of ideas with DMC4 as that ended up being worse than DMC2). Now they have a fresh start, a better developed character, and a much more interesting storyline. Even the combat is better.

They improved this franchise in every way possible it's just that some people thought it would be terrible from the beginning but now that it turns out to be a great game you have some people that still don't want to admit it because of their earlier comments. This is definitely the best DMC in the series. DMC > DMC3 > DMC2=DMC1=DMC4.

No, no, and no. Worst post of the day award

http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/5/5d/Scruff.jpg
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#33SandOnMyBootPosted 2/8/2013 10:33:18 PM(edited)
I don't go looking around the DmC board. These stupid topics keep getting pushed onto the homepage.

Seeing the crazy titles they have, I'm obligated to check it out. And after seeing the logic-fail first posts, I feel the need to put in my 2 cents.
#34Sir_SpecterPosted 2/8/2013 10:32:07 PM
My reason for staying is very simple.

I can't get off unless someone is mad at me.
#35xChaosLordxPosted 2/8/2013 10:32:30 PM
Conflicting opinions usually = butthurt for the other side. Man up and deal with it, and stop whining.
#36VaruneyPosted 2/8/2013 10:39:24 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...

No DmC? Good. That would make this post a lot less trollish.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#37rockman11_zPosted 2/8/2013 10:43:56 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...

Son, really? How old are you?
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiancee of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#38djprofessork1Posted 2/8/2013 11:08:47 PM
the whole "antis" thing just makes me want to throw up. you people are such fanboys it's appalling. how dare someone criticize a game, right? we should all just blindly worship every game that gets hyped up by the media.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#39Vergil92Posted 2/8/2013 11:11:01 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
the whole "antis" thing just makes me want to throw up. you people are such fanboys it's appalling. how dare someone criticize a game, right? we should all just blindly worship every game that gets hyped up by the media.

Damn right!

And regarding your sig, Goku is awesome.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#40Psychochild27Posted 2/8/2013 11:19:48 PM

Could be bait too.

From another thread by the same poster:

It's actually one of the worst. Then again Hideki Kamiya was behind it so of course it's going to be garbage just like the DMC he made. Platinum Games = overrated mediocre games.

YOU DECIDE.