Reason for the hate?

#1james-smith728Posted 2/8/2013 8:03:44 PM
So I just beat this game; I enjoyed it a lot. But I'm hearing that a lot of devil may cry fans refused to buy this or something? What's the reason for that? I haven't really been paying attention to the news about this game, you can say I've been living under a rock. Is there a legitimate reason for fans disliking this game, or are they just mad about his skinny jeans and non white hair?
#2Malus_X6Posted 2/8/2013 8:06:52 PM
*whacks TC across the back of his legs*

YE WEREN'T THINKIN' WITH YER DIPSTICK, JIMMEH!
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#3Megiddo_FlarePosted 2/8/2013 8:07:30 PM
james-smith728 posted...
So I just beat this game; I enjoyed it a lot. But I'm hearing that a lot of devil may cry fans refused to buy this or something? What's the reason for that? I haven't really been paying attention to the news about this game, you can say I've been living under a rock. Is there a legitimate reason for fans disliking this game, or are they just mad about his skinny jeans and non white hair?

http://tinyurl.com/adkx4vt

You might have stepped on a land mine there.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#4RetsuxDPosted 2/8/2013 8:07:47 PM
It's about the hair, TC, it's always about the hair, don't you see all those threads?
The hair.
#5Jiyuu FalconPosted 2/8/2013 8:07:55 PM
The only correct response to this topic is mugi.jpg.
#6JigokuNoBankenPosted 2/8/2013 8:12:02 PM
For me the reason is the unnecessary reboot of the lore, and changes to all of the characters. Ironically, I hate Dante the least. Every time he doesn't try to be a rebel, he's actually tolerable.

Simply put, the new world Ninja Theory created just doesn't appeal to me.
#7NinjamanXXXXPosted 2/8/2013 8:13:10 PM
The hair and everything about dante and vergil.
Dante-Have you ever played DMC 3? With all his one liners and wit him constantly letting enemies stab him to humiliate them further.
Vergil-The guy,The villain but with honor.He refuses to use guns and fights with honor.
In DmC,Vergil just shot a pregnant women from the back...FROM THE BACK..With an ancient angel weapon called the SNIPER RIFLE!!...now thats honor.
---
(H)aving (A)nger (T)owards (E)veryone (R)eaching (S)uccess
#8james-smith728(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 8:13:25 PM
I'm not trolling, being totally serious. Can someone please summarize what happened? Or post a link to something that does?
#9VaruneyPosted 2/8/2013 8:15:23 PM
james-smith728 posted...

Der err demonz in everee part ov sosietee in everee part of the whurl
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#10RetsuxDPosted 2/8/2013 8:18:33 PM
#demons #yolo #fornicatethou