In the world of DmC...

#1KaptainK00lPosted 2/8/2013 10:18:57 PM
With how isolated North Korea is, is North Korea the only place NOT ruled by demons? Or, is it ruled by an entirely different demon? Or at least the DmC world equivalent of North Korea seeing as how its trying to relate to modern....issues...and uh...YES.
Diskus nao.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/8/2013 10:22:37 PM
Why wouldn't it be? In DmC, Mundus controlled the world by debt. I'm pretty sure they meant the whole world. It's safe to assume he had some demons stationed everywhere.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3Vergil92Posted 2/8/2013 10:24:10 PM
I'd bet it's ruled by a completely different demon who spends his entire time threatening the demonic leaders of the Western world, and making propaganda films involving him dreaming about blowing up the US section of Limbo.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#4KaptainK00l(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 11:07:21 PM
Vergil92 posted...
I'd bet it's ruled by a completely different demon who spends his entire time threatening the demonic leaders of the Western world, and making propaganda films involving him dreaming about blowing up the US section of Limbo.

Works for me.
---
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''