Questions about Vergil's Downfall

#1AzurexNightmarePosted 2/8/2013 11:46:50 PM
1. Why is it taking so long? Is it actually being developed post game? (i.e. it is not on disc DLC)

2. Is there anywhere where I can find a summary of the events that take place in Vergil's prequel comics? There are two and both are already released.

3. Will VD have all the difficulties that the main game has?

4. Which weapons does Vergil have? Does his dopplegangar resemble DMC3?

Thanks
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. PSN: xLionhartx
Creator of the popular Ameno Sagiri and Friends
#2RetsuxDPosted 2/8/2013 11:48:26 PM
1. Probably Itsuno and his team had to buzz in to fix the combat.

2. The chan of fours.

3. From the looks of the achievements, yes.

4. Yeah Matt O only, at least it seems so. DT is too early to know.
#3Nightmare OmegaPosted 2/8/2013 11:48:43 PM
The only question I can answer is question 3. Looking at the achievements for VD, all the same difficulties are available.
#4GoldsicklePosted 2/9/2013 1:43:56 AM
RetsuxD posted...

I wonder if Style ranking dropping & Demon Dodge nerfing in the PC version will be carried over to the consoles, installed as a patched with Vergil's Downfall.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5fallenangel2100Posted 2/9/2013 2:13:32 AM
1 to make capcom look like they didnt do usual dlc practices

2 4chan.com

3 yes it kinda looks like dmc3 fight him and look at its hair in the transformation scene

4 so far only yamato is revealed but the trailer says new weapons
#6Psychochild27Posted 2/9/2013 2:15:01 AM
Goldsickle posted...
RetsuxD posted...

I wonder if Style ranking dropping & Demon Dodge nerfing in the PC version will be carried over to the consoles, installed as a patched with Vergil's Downfall.

Bloody Palace if anything. Vergil's Downfall is premium DLC. You've better luck getting everyone with a title update (Fat chance) or the free DLC you're putting out.
#7_Uwye_Posted 2/9/2013 2:15:35 AM
Goldsickle posted...
RetsuxD posted...

The BP footage still had no Style dropping. Make of that what you want.

fallenangel2100 posted...

Yamato and Summoned Sword are new weapons.
#8stevenbobPosted 2/9/2013 2:21:51 AM
_Uwye_ posted...
Goldsickle posted...
RetsuxD posted...

The BP footage still had no Style dropping. Make of that what you want.

fallenangel2100 posted...

Yamato and Summoned Sword are new weapons.

that patch was done with out NT knowledge and made the game almost decent capcom may force NT to do it as well

his DT is doppleganger just like dontes is quicksilver the dlc is finished but capcom got itsuno to remove it from the disk and fix anything he could
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#9musicmoviegamerPosted 2/9/2013 2:38:07 AM
I've read both comics, and if you're looking for more explanation of the story: forget it. It was made during the development of the game with only a rough sketch of the game's plot. It contradicts events in the game, has some serious facial expression issues and Kat and Vergil make out/become love interests.
---
"No one offered you any tips. What, the Third Post? Oh please, that isn't even English." -- buchit666
#10stevenbobPosted 2/9/2013 2:53:49 AM
musicmoviegamer posted...
I've read both comics, and if you're looking for more explanation of the story: forget it. It was made during the development of the game with only a rough sketch of the game's plot. It contradicts events in the game, has some serious facial expression issues and Kat and Vergil make out/become love interests.

they retcon all of dontes lines and they arrested him after he killed the slurm queen
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich