Ultima_D_Strike posted...
So glad I bought it.

your opinion is invalid

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#12Hash062Posted 2/9/2013 7:19:23 AM
Jereth6 posted...
So glad I bought it.

So glad you had to come here and troll instead of playing it. Okay. You're the small "special" userbase this game was intended for. Good thing the sales prove how there's not many of you.
#13ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/9/2013 7:51:04 AM
Congrats for liking bad games?
#14Ross_the_ReaperPosted 2/9/2013 8:58:40 AM
You clowns do realize that these boards are for those who like this game more so than those who don't, right?
---
GT: El Ouroboros, Games: MK9: Sub-Zero (Tag :SZ+Kabal); MvC3: Spiderman, C. Viper, and Ironman.
#15Blackmarvel79Posted 2/9/2013 9:01:08 AM
I still want my 60 bucks back. I could have bought something else.
---
Still playing The Mass Effect Trilogy for the forseeable future. I may be addicted.
#16Pesmerga255Posted 2/9/2013 9:04:02 AM
Ross_the_Reaper posted...
You clowns do realize that these boards are for those who like this game more so than those who don't, right?

Nope, the boards exist for discussion about a game. Like and dislike don't even come into the equation.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#17Nick_KazamaPosted 2/9/2013 9:09:48 AM
Jereth6 posted...
ReliusClover posted...
Play DMC4. It's better.

I hate that game.

A 'new' fan, ladies and gentlemen.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#18ramseanGoodbyePosted 2/9/2013 9:17:46 AM
Yeah I thought it was great as well, the story could have been a little better, but the combat was sublime. Really don't understand all the hate, I think some people backed themselves into a corner by saying it was awful before playing it. I don't think anyone can honestly call it a bad game. Maybe not the best but easily the 2nd best in the series.
#19ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/9/2013 9:20:54 AM
Ross_the_Reaper posted...

But there aren't many people who like it.
#20Qwesar23464Posted 2/9/2013 9:33:26 AM(edited)
Uh, guys? You know you are just proving to him something he mentioned earlier. In this topic, he said he liked the game, without even a passive-aggressive insult, and people are attacking him. He said in an earlier topic that when anti's crap on this game, they sound as intelligent as the dialogue that they rip on so much (granted, they have not gone THAT far, but still, it's the same vein) . And yes, I know he is probably just trying to incite a reaction (again, considering he's already posted on this board), but you are giving him a very bad reaction.

Oh, and TC, no issue against you. I am glad you like the game.
---
In Crowbar We Trust.
Please, call me B. Wolf