*Finally Levels Last Style in DMC3*

#1StrykeBlaydePosted 2/9/2013 12:45:35 AM
"OK, finally I finished Gunslinger, now to go back to Royal Gu-"
*unlocks Gunslinger Level 3: ShotgunStinger*
";_;"

Seriously. I was done with Gunslinger. Nothing was making me want to keep it, not even Sniper(which DID come close, first time I used it I blew off a Cerberus head). Now it gives me this completely awesome addition to a gun I always use, and an attack I always like to use.

Why? Why? WhywhywhywhyWHYWHYWH-
Ohright, DMC4 lets me change on the fly! DMC5 better have this >_>
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#2UbberDevilPosted 2/9/2013 12:50:17 AM
Yeah, I think it's bulls*** that our schools like to talk about Thomas Edison more than Nikola Tesla, too
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#3RetsuxDPosted 2/9/2013 12:52:04 AM
Gunstinger AND Sniper have a crazy combo.
#4StrykeBlayde(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 12:55:03 AM(edited)
UbberDevil posted...
Yeah, I think it's bulls*** that our schools like to talk about Thomas Edison more than Nikola Tesla, too

It's probably because his name sounds too communist. At least, here in Florida that's probably the reason >_>

RetsuxD posted...
Gunstinger AND Sniper have a crazy combo.

I'm sure they do. However, I'm giving up buttons for just that + GunStinger? I lose all my Swordmaster/Trickster/RG choices so I can use one attack and a quick 1-2 combo. It also requires me to use the Shotgun/Spiral set-up, when I really just love my Ebony and Ivory.
---
Hell If I Know What Marvel Team I'm Maining...
Captain of TheoryFAQs
#5UbberDevilPosted 2/9/2013 12:55:20 AM
Anyway, I love gunstinger but I find it to be at its best when it has the Point Blank crazy combo follow-up. i was sad that DMC4 didn't include that part since it had abandoned crazy combos.
---
#6StepswordsmanPosted 2/9/2013 12:57:47 AM
UbberDevil posted...
Anyway, I love gunstinger but I find it to be at its best when it has the Point Blank crazy combo follow-up. i was sad that DMC4 didn't include that part since it had abandoned crazy combos.

Yeah, lack of crazy combos was disappointing. I really love Point Blank and Wild Stomp. Though I think my wrist was happy with the change that DMC4 has brought.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#7NeoTStylePosted 2/9/2013 9:38:44 AM
DMC4 didn't include that part since it had abandoned crazy combos.

Oh that's right. I never noticed that before. DMC4 now seems even more of a downgrade... ;_;
#8Psychochild27Posted 2/9/2013 10:49:34 AM(edited)
NeoTStyle posted...
DMC4 didn't include that part since it had abandoned crazy combos.

Oh that's right. I never noticed that before. DMC4 now seems even more of a downgrade... ;_;

I dunno, I don't miss the mashing too much in DMC4, especially as it gives me opportunities to get a breather, access the situation with the enemies and easily transition to other styles where as before I had to mash through Prop Shredder, mash through Rain Storm, mash through Gun Stinger (Though I do miss Point Blank) and mash through Million Stab.

There's a reason why DMC4's stinger is my favorite in the series.
#9Sephivengeance9Posted 2/9/2013 10:48:22 AM
I love the Gunslinger style... Hmm, almost tempted to actually boot up DMC3HD, max it out and see what kind of combos I can do with it... Shotgun FTW!
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#10UbberDevilPosted 2/9/2013 10:50:16 AM
Stinger -> Wild Stomp is amazing
---