The content in this game doesn't justifies the 60 bucks price point!

#11Liquid_AcidPosted 2/9/2013 3:29:18 AM
Is it even possible to get less than an A ranking on DmC?
---
Sony should make a Blu-Ray less PS3. (4 min later) PS3 games are on Blu Ray disks? Wow, this explains everything. - videogamer1030
#12Hustler Nine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 3:32:32 AM
Kyrylo posted...
Hustler Nine posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
DMC series has thrived on replayability. All DMC's last less the 10 hours for the first playthrough. DMC is not a game series that was meant for one playthrough but to challenge oneself on higher difficulties and trying to S rank every mission. I have clocked in over 100 hours for each game. I say thats worth 60 dollars.

I know and I replayed them a lot but still the prequels had more content in them. See DMC3 had more costumes, bloody palace and some art pictures as a bonus.

We all know why bloody palace is not there.

bloody palace will be released as free DLC...but replayability on this one is much lower than on previous ones.

Really? They won't charge for that? I really can't believe it.
---
If you call the Devil, Dante will come. If you call Dante, then...Devil May Cry...
#13sillycatstevenPosted 2/9/2013 3:34:21 AM
Liquid_Acid posted...
Is it even possible to get less than an A ranking on DmC?

yes, but you have to be very careful to get less than 20% stage completion and take a long time to complete the stage.
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#14KyryloPosted 2/9/2013 4:14:29 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Hustler Nine posted...
Xtreme65 posted...
DMC series has thrived on replayability. All DMC's last less the 10 hours for the first playthrough. DMC is not a game series that was meant for one playthrough but to challenge oneself on higher difficulties and trying to S rank every mission. I have clocked in over 100 hours for each game. I say thats worth 60 dollars.

I know and I replayed them a lot but still the prequels had more content in them. See DMC3 had more costumes, bloody palace and some art pictures as a bonus.

We all know why bloody palace is not there.

bloody palace will be released as free DLC...but replayability on this one is much lower than on previous ones.

I agree. But because its so goddamn easy to get SSS rank on missions. Still given incentive to beat Nephilim, Son of Sparda, and Dante Must Die though.

Well I think problem is that 2 difficulties shouldn't even existed in the first place. Easy and normal are just place holders....
#15SHMYazooPosted 2/9/2013 4:55:14 AM
I think it does.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#16tropirenoPosted 2/9/2013 7:41:56 AM
Lots of different difficulty levels doesn't count as content but costumes do?
---
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
#17Nick_KazamaPosted 2/9/2013 8:09:39 AM
You just have to wait a little while and then give Crapcom and Fail Theory your money for things that were unlockable in past DMC games. That's how you unlock stuff in games these days.
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
#18RagirothPosted 2/9/2013 8:20:53 AM
This has more than DMC4, probably about the same as DMC1 if not slightly more, but probably not as much as DMC3 or 2.

It would've been nice to have more of the content unlockable, but considering the day and age we're and who we're dealing with (Capcom) that ain't happening.

But yeah I'd say this game actually has more content than a lot of Western games at least.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#19wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 8:33:58 AM
Xtreme65 posted...
Bloody Palace is free DLC coming. Should it have been in the game in the first place? Yes but I'm not gonna complain since its FREE.

Cut from the game and held back as DLC so people keep the game. Much like the Vergil DLC. I guess it didn't work though as not many bought the game in the first place.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#20StepswordsmanPosted 2/9/2013 9:42:04 AM
The content in this game doesn't justifies the 60 bucks price point!

That's why I had to get it for free.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.