Vergil's downfall

#1me1324Posted 2/9/2013 6:31:25 AM
Hi, what day does it come out?
#2SHMYazooPosted 2/9/2013 6:41:40 AM
They've only said "Late February". Seeing How PSN only updates on Tuesdays in the US, it should be available either on February 19 or February 26. Or they could delay it.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#3wwinterj25Posted 2/9/2013 6:44:11 AM
It's out to compete with MGR so I'd say the 26th.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4shatterstarPosted 2/9/2013 7:19:18 AM
I believe it's in the later stages of Q&A testing and on top of that, it has to go through the MS and Sony upload protocols.

Expect it either on the 20th or 27th of this month and Bloody Palace probably sooner. DmC has feedback and informative coding. So as soon as you load it up in your console and activate the menu screen, it will alert the player of it's availability.
#5Pesmerga255Posted 2/9/2013 7:19:55 AM
shatterstar posted...
I believe it's in the later stages of Q&A testing and on top of that, it has to go through the MS and Sony upload protocols.

Expect it either on the 20th or 27th of this month and Bloody Palace probably sooner. DmC has feedback and informative coding. So as soon as you load it up in your console and activate the menu screen, it will alert the player of it's availability.

Citation required.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#6altered_lionPosted 2/9/2013 2:54:43 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...

Citation required.

Its shatter....
#7ITSCLOBERRINTYMPosted 2/10/2013 1:37:54 AM
is it because they're taking their sweet ass time making this dlc to compete with a full game MGSR ?
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/10/2013 1:38:37 AM
ITSCLOBERRINTYM posted...
is it because they're taking their sweet ass time making this dlc to compete with a full game MGR:R ?

Fix'd.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9UbberDevilPosted 2/10/2013 1:41:39 AM
lol, shatterstar thinks NT tests their games.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#10KyryloPosted 2/10/2013 2:18:57 AM
shatterstar posted...

I suppose it would be 15 hours long as you promised? because if not somebody may per accident make something unpleasant to you