"...feel free to quote me on this months after it's released or even before."

#41Malus_X6Posted 2/9/2013 2:52:34 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I'd like to know how he knows all about these "talks" and proof a Capcom employee mentioned DmC 2.

The "Capcom Employee" was a mod over on Capcom Unity who mentioned the possibility of DmC 2. Thing is: Mods know as much as we do. The only ones who would have any kind of knowledge are Svensson and the guy who did the live streams. Other than that, none of the mods are privy to company information like that.

You mean the SAME Capcom Unity that would delete messages and ban users that DIDN'T speak highly of a Capcom game?

It's a rhetorical question, really. No need to answer.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#42bigdom93Posted 2/9/2013 3:43:11 PM
ramzariot posted...
He does remind me of someone I used to go to school with.

was that kid a pathological lier
#43ramzariotPosted 2/9/2013 3:48:46 PM
bigdom93 posted...
ramzariot posted...
He does remind me of someone I used to go to school with.

was that kid a pathological lier

Well he said he once pushed his parents car 10 miles to home when it broke down. He had a lot of stories.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.
#44Lord_MizerPosted 2/9/2013 3:52:27 PM
I see shatter is still on a journey to master the fine art of "open mouth, insert foot."
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#45bigdom93Posted 2/9/2013 3:52:58 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...
I'd like to know how he knows all about these "talks" and proof a Capcom employee mentioned DmC 2.

The "Capcom Employee" was a mod over on Capcom Unity who mentioned the possibility of DmC 2. Thing is: Mods know as much as we do. The only ones who would have any kind of knowledge are Svensson and the guy who did the live streams. Other than that, none of the mods are privy to company information like that.

You mean the SAME Capcom Unity that would delete messages and ban users that DIDN'T speak highly of a Capcom game?

It's a rhetorical question, really. No need to answer.

if the talks between Event Status and Gregaman did anything, that has or will stop soon
#46Dominus_1Posted 2/9/2013 3:54:53 PM
Capcom Unity DmC forum is pretty much on life support anyway. Compared to say a year ago the amount of people talking on that forum is like nothing...
#47TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 3:55:05 PM
mate? I'm offended you are a fellow Aussie, brings shame to us all.