Devil May Cry 5

#1JeroisourosinPosted 2/9/2013 10:39:47 AM
What would guys look for in the next game in the series,any ideas to ensure it would be a successful DMC game?
---
I don't hate the product,I hate the fanboys the product creates.
3DS FC: 3093 - 7304 - 9480
#2Jeroisourosin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 1:44:27 PM
Bump and I guess I'll start,I would want a sequel following DMC4,this time it would focus more on Dante then Nero but he would still be very much involved as well. That or a prequel showing vergil's journey in the underworld.
---
#3leet_x1337Posted 2/9/2013 2:41:38 PM
Jeroisourosin posted...
Bump and I guess I'll start,I would want a sequel following DMC4,this time it would focus more on Dante then Nero but he would still be very much involved as well. That or a prequel showing vergil's journey in the underworld.

Actually, I think there's a lot that could be done with Nero story-wise, since all we really know about him is that he's related to Dante (and closer to Vergil) in some nebulous form. Though, I know that a lot of people don't really like how Nero plays with only three different weapons and a bit that makes reloading in Gears of War look like child's play, so it could still just have Dante as the main protagonist.
---
Now Playing: DMC4 on Hard/SoS
Last updated: 09/02/13
#4ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/9/2013 2:43:30 PM
Not letting NT anywhere near it would be a good start.
#5altered_lionPosted 2/9/2013 2:52:03 PM
Stop jumping from prequel to sequel to interquel and just tell us what happens next!
#6Malus_X6Posted 2/9/2013 2:55:54 PM

This is truth. Let any foolish enough that dare challenge come before it, for they shalt fall in fiery, shaming defeat.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#7Jeroisourosin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 2:56:56 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...

This 1000%
---
#8SpecterVonBarenPosted 2/9/2013 3:49:03 PM
I'd like to see them just man up and have the story take place after DMC2. Make it so at the start Dante is like he was in DMC2 due to some past problem he had but then have it so along the way he starts warming up again due to either people he talks with or the events surrounding whatever plot is going on. It could all lead into a moment where the fans that love the more laid back Dante shout in joy when he does something really funny and cool.

It would also allow them to change things around, DMC2 takes place a lot further down the road so it opens up the way for a lot of change to the world and the characters so the idea that they put forth about wanting the series to have new stuff put in it would still work.
---
George Carlin~ Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
My Father~ Failure is ALWAYS an option... but giving up is not.
#9Jeroisourosin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 4:04:42 PM
SpecterVonBaren posted...
I'd like to see them just man up and have the story take place after DMC2. Make it so at the start Dante is like he was in DMC2 due to some past problem he had but then have it so along the way he starts warming up again due to either people he talks with or the events surrounding whatever plot is going on. It could all lead into a moment where the fans that love the more laid back Dante shout in joy when he does something really funny and cool.

It would also allow them to change things around, DMC2 takes place a lot further down the road so it opens up the way for a lot of change to the world and the characters so the idea that they put forth about wanting the series to have new stuff put in it would still work.

This could also work
---
#10Jereth6Posted 2/9/2013 4:06:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIX0ZDqDljA