So when do you think we'll be hearing from Capcom (or maybe even NT)?

#11SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 12:57:47 PM
The PR department probably deserves a majority of the blame.
#12Pesmerga255Posted 2/9/2013 12:59:36 PM
SilentS89 posted...

True, shatter did a really bad job of promoting this.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#13Rising_shadowPosted 2/9/2013 1:00:16 PM
Tameem does a horrible job at everything he does, that's to be expected.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!
#14SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 1:00:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
SilentS89 posted...

True, shatter did a really bad job of promoting this.

Well played sir.
#15yahya_no_1Posted 2/9/2013 1:01:52 PM
devak108 posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...
they will say it shipped 1 Mil copies, they wont admit the poor sales, same thing with UMvC3 and DR off the record

But.. UMvC3 is great though. Better than MvC3 in basically every way. Unlike DmC..

DR off the Record, uhm, yea I'm with you on that.

Never said UMvC3 was a bad game, but they did piss of their fans with that one and basically rope me and alot of people straight from our wallet, without even giving us the option to upgrade to the new game, it's either buy it again or no, like me & many chose no, even though I love MvC3
---
PSN:yahyano1
#16Dominus_1Posted 2/9/2013 1:02:17 PM
I think the initial reveal killed a lot of sales potential + the wait between the initial reveal and the game coming out. By that time most people didn't even care about the game despite if it was good or not.
#17SiLVeR_420Posted 2/9/2013 1:02:33 PM
devak108 posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...
they will say it shipped 1 Mil copies, they wont admit the poor sales, same thing with UMvC3 and DR off the record

But.. UMvC3 is great though. Better than MvC3 in basically every way. Unlike DmC..

I don't think anyone expected DR Off The Record to do as well as DR2 did. That game was pure fan service.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#18devak108Posted 2/9/2013 1:12:47 PM(edited)
yahya_no_1 posted...
devak108 posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

Never said UMvC3 was a bad game, but they did piss of their fans with that one and basically rope me and alot of people straight from our wallet, without even giving us the option to upgrade to the new game, it's either buy it again or no, like me & many chose no, even though I love MvC3

I hear you on that. As someone who did buy both games I just enjoyed UMvC3 infinitely more so I guess it didn't bother me too much. They refined the formula, but yea they should've just got it right the first time instead of putting out another cash grab title. I also bought SF4 and SSF4 and again the same thing. SSF4 is undeniable the better game. They really got it down how to grab that cash outta our wallets huh?
---
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement."
#19bigdom93Posted 2/9/2013 1:42:15 PM
devak108 posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...
devak108 posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

I hear you on that. As someone who did buy both games I just enjoyed UMvC3 infinitely more so I guess it didn't bother me too much. They refined the formula, but yea they should've just got it right the first time instead of putting out another cash grab title. I also bought SF4 and SSF4 and again the same thing. SSF4 is undeniable the better game. They really got it down how to grab that cash outta our wallets huh?

but there lies the problem, the original MvC3 had so many problems, hell, it might has well been selling a beta test version of what was supposed to be the actual MvC3 which was UMvC3. that is why
#20LoschenPosted 2/9/2013 1:55:03 PM
MVC3 is Capcom trying to see what is the bare minimum they can give to people. RE6/DmC is doing whatever you want with the franchise without having into consideration what the fans say. Asura's Wrath selling the real ending as DLC and SFXT 12 disc locked characters is Capcom being Capcom.

They are seriously trying to destroy their fan base this last few years.
---