So when do you think we'll be hearing from Capcom (or maybe even NT)?

#21SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 12:56:27 PM
Loschen posted...
MVC3 is Capcom trying to see what is the bare minimum they can give to people. RE6/DmC is doing whatever you want with the franchise without having into consideration what the fans say. Asura's Wrath selling the real ending as DLC and SFXT 12 disc locked characters is Capcom being Capcom.

They are seriously trying to destroy their fan base this last few years.

Capcom has been doing their utmost to teach their fans that brand loyalty will not be rewarded.
#22Pesmerga255Posted 2/9/2013 1:13:10 PM
shatterstar posted...
fifinambo posted...
Specifically concerning:

- Sales of this game/reasons why sales were lower than expectations
- Official statement of if this game was a failure in their eyes or not
- The future of Devil May Cry series

Or do you think Capcom/NT will stay silent about all of this and the series is dead?

Don't know. But at the moment they're blaming the marketing and PR department. People maybe out of a job real soon.

I bet you're quaking in your little boots.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23KyryloPosted 2/9/2013 1:23:18 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
fifinambo posted...
Specifically concerning:

Or do you think Capcom/NT will stay silent about all of this and the series is dead?

Don't know. But at the moment they're blaming the marketing and PR department. People maybe out of a job real soon.

last thing I heard of them, they weren't sure why RE6 flopped....why, oh, why.....nobody knows, right? nobody don't have slightest idea...lol...also bad PR: next time we see Tameem with ball gag .
#24sneakysnakePosted 2/9/2013 1:37:41 PM
Don't forget they're pulling the same crap with Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Its a case in point now to never buy first edition first releases from Capcom, because they're all beta versions.
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#25SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 1:39:48 PM
sneakysnake posted...
Don't forget they're pulling the same crap with Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Its a case in point now to never buy first edition first releases from Capcom, because they're all beta versions.

"But..but they can't afford to make a complete game if we don't buy the betas! Companies can only survive if we support their money grabbing schemes!"
#26sneakysnakePosted 2/9/2013 1:42:38 PM
SilentS89 posted...
sneakysnake posted...

"But..but they can't afford to make a complete game if we don't buy the betas! Companies can only survive if we support their money grabbing schemes!"

Which I like to say "Thanks for paying and beta testing my game mindless masses, I'll sit and wait patiently for the real deal."
---
PSN: sneakysnake128
#27SiLVeR_420Posted 2/9/2013 1:46:47 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
fifinambo posted...
Specifically concerning:

last thing I heard of them, they weren't sure why RE6 flopped....why, oh, why.....nobody knows, right? nobody don't have slightest idea...lol...also bad PR: next time we see Tameem with ball gag .

Ugh...RE6 failed to meet that original 7 mil expectations yes but it didn't flop. Capcoms profits were up by a lot thanks to RE6.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#28KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 2/9/2013 1:48:19 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
fifinambo posted...
Specifically concerning:

Ugh...RE6 failed to meet that original 7 mil expectations yes but it didn't flop. Capcoms profits were up by a lot thanks to RE6.

For Capcom, failing to meet expectations is still failing. Hell, it was enough that they're considering a reboot (headed by the team that made RE:Revelaitons... thank god).
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#29mahroflcopterPosted 2/9/2013 1:51:17 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
Kyrylo posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
shatterstar posted...
fifinambo posted...
Specifically concerning:

It failed expectations by 2 million copies. That's a whole hell of a lot. And this doesn't mention the fact that they probably figured they'd ship even more since it was supposed to reach 7 million copies after only a few months.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#30Rising_shadowPosted 2/9/2013 1:52:05 PM
I'll say it again, RE doesn't need a reboot. It needs a focus. RE6 has too many ideas crammed into one game and that hurts its story badly.
Capcom should make a new horror IP and actually make that scary. RE zombies are like public knowledge in the series already, there's no way they're gonna be horrifying again.
---
Frank Zappa is God. Fact.
King of Heroes, do you have enough swords?!