The DmC comic summary...

#111ZeroGearMPosted 2/10/2013 9:00:17 AM
One person is immature and an liar according to them.

Doing the same thing and claiming that they are adults.

DMC fanboys never caeses to amuse me.
#112bigdom93Posted 2/10/2013 10:18:18 AM
RetsuxD posted...
Dante embraces both, his human and demon half in DMC3, all this you're syaing just means you never played it, or just skipped all cutscenes.

Specially when you said Vergil wanted to obtain the power from an "ancient evil" is just worse.
He wanted the amulets so he could open the gate to hell so that he could retrieve the Force Edge, Sparda's sword, because he needed that power, without it he wouldn't be able to protect anything.(He even says so to Dante).

in DMC3 dante seems to resent sparda for not being there
#113KyryloPosted 2/10/2013 10:20:43 AM
shatterstar posted...
KaptainK00l posted...
Shatter I must admit, I lurk these boards and post from time to time and I saw your name come up in a negative way a few times. But I am pleasantly surprised by how well thought out your posts are. I also am happy to see you mostly avoid even acknowledging some of the notorious...members of this board.

Mate.

Ignorance is everywhere. No matter where you're at, as long as you're on God's green Earth, you're going to encounter ignorance. This forum is no difference.

I just target those that's capable of having or wanna have an intelligent conversation. Because how long can you create a hate topic basically repeating the same thing you said in the other hate topic while you're waiting to play the DLC for the game you supposedly hate.

Just plain ignorance mate.

Stupid is as stupid does I guess.

you repeating same thing. According to your logic, you'Re stupid. Intelligent and your name can't be said in same sentence.
#114KyryloPosted 2/10/2013 10:24:05 AM
ZeroGearM posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/65033075
check shatter statement. And say it's not lie, but with feeling.
#115ZeroGearMPosted 2/10/2013 11:28:25 AM
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroGearM posted...

DMC fanboys calls him an liar and yet they have no proof to backup.

Yeah what else do I need to see more? Dont worry, MGR will end your pain and both franchises along with it..
#116UbberDevilPosted 2/10/2013 11:41:15 AM(edited)
ZeroGearM posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroGearM posted...

Yeah what else do I need to see more? Dont worry, MGR will end your pain and both franchises along with it..

??? he posted a link to proof to back him up; you even quoted it you maniac. It's right above the sentence "check shatter statement. And say it's not lie, but with feeling". Do you see it now? How shatter says the game is chapter based with levels within the the chapters even though this game is mission based with 20 missions total? He also said the 2 min level achievement didn't mean you could actually complete a whole level in 2 min. It was just a small part of a level. All of that is false.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#117_Uwye_Posted 2/10/2013 11:42:12 AM
ZeroGearM posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroGearM posted...

DMC fanboys calls him an liar and yet they have no proof to backup

When the game was in production NT said that the music would start simple and new instruments would be added the higher your rank was, and the game would also speed up. Maybe it was just PR, maybe it was something that they had in mind and was scrapped but they were features that nobody actually witnessed. But Shatterstar, which had apparently played a demo at a convenction, had this to say:

"When I played the demo, it took awhile but everything started to click for me. The more enemies I had in my air combo chain, the more powerful the Angel weapon became. It started to move faster and faster as the music ramped up to the point where I had to take the headphones off of my ears."

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc-devil-may-cry/63665940?page=1
#118Pesmerga255Posted 2/10/2013 11:43:19 AM
UbberDevil posted...
ZeroGearM posted...
Kyrylo posted...
ZeroGearM posted...

??? he posted a link to proof to back him up; you even quoted it you maniac. It's right above the sentence "check shatter statement. And say it's not lie, but with feeling". Do you see it now? How shatter says the game is chapter based with levels within the the chapters even though this game is mission based with 20 missions total? He also said the 2 min level achievement didn't mean you could actually complete a whole level in 2 min. It was just a small part of a level. All of that is false.

Don't forget that he also claimed that DmC would have a "one button melee system" and that there would be a lot of unique extra modes to unlock after clearing the game once. Not one of the unlockable modes in this game is even remotely unique, they were all in DMC4.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#119UbberDevilPosted 2/10/2013 11:51:19 AM
Oh, and when I confronted him after the game came out about it not being chapter based, he started telling me that he never said this game was chapter based and that he was talking about MGR. But here we see proof that he was, indeed, saying that DmC was chapter based.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#120Pesmerga255Posted 2/10/2013 11:52:36 AM
UbberDevil posted...
Oh, and when I confronted him after the game came out about it not being chapter based, he started telling me that he never said this game was chapter based and that he was talking about MGR. But here we see proof that he was, indeed, saying that DmC was chapter based.

Didn't he come up with some excuse about the storyboard being chapter based or something like that?
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!