The DmC comic summary...

#31UbberDevilPosted 2/9/2013 6:34:30 PM
I'm glad one of my favorite characters (Vergil) was reduced to a pansy that runs at the sight of demons...*sigh*
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#32RetsuxDPosted 2/9/2013 6:34:38 PM
I cause the deaths of millions of innocent bystanders daily, and on purpose.
Step it up, GFaqs.
#33SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 6:42:11 PM
People say that war is hell.

...but there is a subtle difference between modern warfare and literally unleashing the horrors of hell.
#34shatterstarPosted 2/9/2013 6:45:38 PM
mahroflcopter posted...
shatterstar posted...
@malicemizerfan.

Well they should fit right in I guess. Because just like real life wars, they all begin and end with thousands of innocent blood being spilled.

So technically, we all are monsters.

I don't know about you, but I've never caused society as we know it to utterly collapse (thus leading to civil unrest, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths) with absolutely no plan on how to prevent social upheaval, caused civil wars in ensuing civil unrest and power struggles (killing perhaps millions), collapsed a magical realm into the real world (ensuring tens of millions of deaths), demolished an entire city as collateral damage (millions more dead), or caused a probable demonic war due to the power vacuum left from killing a demon king. Dante and Vergil are probably responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths at this point since they had no plan to stop any of this. But hey, "Humans are free now". Doesn't matter that the world economy has probably crashed, the governments around the world have collapsed, that demons now roam freely in the human world, that society is pretty much ripping itself apart, etc... all that matters is that they are free while they all drown in a pool of their own blood.

You haven't but throughout history mankind has. 911, Civil War, Hitler and Jews, the atom bomb.. etc..etc...

Put down the controller and pickup a history book why don't you.
#35StepswordsmanPosted 2/9/2013 6:45:40 PM
SilentS89 posted...
People say that war is hell.

...but there is a subtle difference between modern warfare and literally unleashing the horrors of hell.

At least now they'll learn not to use that stupid analogy anymore.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#36SilentS89Posted 2/9/2013 6:49:29 PM
Isn't it great when the game's "hero" can be compared to the absolute worst mankind has to offer?
#37mahroflcopter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:51:36 PM
shatterstar posted...
mahroflcopter posted...
shatterstar posted...
@malicemizerfan.

Well they should fit right in I guess. Because just like real life wars, they all begin and end with thousands of innocent blood being spilled.

So technically, we all are monsters.

I don't know about you, but I've never caused society as we know it to utterly collapse (thus leading to civil unrest, causing hundreds of thousands of deaths) with absolutely no plan on how to prevent social upheaval, caused civil wars in ensuing civil unrest and power struggles (killing perhaps millions), collapsed a magical realm into the real world (ensuring tens of millions of deaths), demolished an entire city as collateral damage (millions more dead), or caused a probable demonic war due to the power vacuum left from killing a demon king. Dante and Vergil are probably responsible for hundreds of millions of deaths at this point since they had no plan to stop any of this. But hey, "Humans are free now". Doesn't matter that the world economy has probably crashed, the governments around the world have collapsed, that demons now roam freely in the human world, that society is pretty much ripping itself apart, etc... all that matters is that they are free while they all drown in a pool of their own blood.

You haven't but throughout history mankind has. 911, Civil War, Hitler and Jews, the atom bomb.. etc..etc...

Put down the controller and pickup a history book why don't you.

Yes, because Hitler and Osama are such role models and dropping the atomic bomb on Japan isn't a controversial decision to this day...

Try harder.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.
#38StrelokPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:36 PM
Did Lollerstar just seriously try to downplay the world being effectively doomed by demons by bringing in real life wars, which... are... you know... trained soldiers vs trained soldiers and not hungry demons vs helpless humans?
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#39UbberDevilPosted 2/9/2013 6:55:56 PM
Strelok posted...
Did Lollerstar just seriously try to downplay the world being effectively doomed by demons by bringing in real life wars, which... are... you know... trained soldiers vs trained soldiers and not hungry demons vs helpless humans?

It was hilarious and tastefully done.
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#40mahroflcopter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:56:42 PM
Strelok posted...

No, he just used The Holocaust and 9/11 to justify Dante and Vergil not coming up with a plan to stop extreme consequences due to the fallout of their actions. That's much worse.
---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
To the Devil May Cry franchise: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls0e5g1oWn1qjkv09o1_500.gif... at least for now.