How long until GameFAQs rules that it's against the ToS to not like DmC?

#41TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 6:04:10 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SilentS89 posted...
So, are we the Joker or Batman?

I think you're the coin that Two Fce keeps using...

In other word we are the deciding factor? Thought you guys calling us the minority? Which brings the question such minority has such huge effect that the world is noticing us?

I didn't call you the minority. Point your fingers to the right people, not me.

That's the thing thou, you pros can't even get along with each other and make consistent arguments, so what are we now the majority? If the majority hated it what does that make of the game? Enlighten us, you know I'm just using common sense here.
#42Ink-RibbonPosted 2/9/2013 6:08:45 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Ink-Ribbon posted...
SilentS89 posted...
So, are we the Joker or Batman?

I think you're the coin that Two Fce keeps using...

In other word we are the deciding factor? Thought you guys calling us the minority? Which brings the question such minority has such huge effect that the world is noticing us?

I didn't call you the minority. Point your fingers to the right people, not me.

That's the thing thou, you pros can't even get along with each other and make consistent arguments, so what are we now the majority? If the majority hated it what does that make of the game? Enlighten us, you know I'm just using common sense here.

Did you read my last reply?

I'm a pro, but I didn't do what you said that some pros did. So, again, ask the right people.
#43TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 6:12:42 PM
Maybe you have reading comprehension but since you said you didn't say we are the minority, I'm asking you what does that make of us? The majority? And if the majority hated it, what does that make of the game? Is this simple enough to understand?
#44Ink-RibbonPosted 2/9/2013 6:15:33 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Maybe you have reading comprehension but since you said you didn't say we are the minority, I'm asking you what does that make of us? The majority? And if the majority hated it, what does that make of the game? Is this simple enough to understand?

Well, I think that makes you one side of the coin, I guess. Come on, you know it's about the hair, right? lol

So, the majority hated the game or didn't want to buy it? 2 entirely different things.

Anyway, I'm against blocking antis posts. You're fun, seriously, keep posting. XD
#45TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 6:21:13 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Well, I think that makes you one side of the coin, I guess. Come on, you know it's about the hair, right? lol

So, the majority hated the game or didn't want to buy it? 2 entirely different things.

Anyway, I'm against blocking antis posts. You're fun, seriously, keep posting. XD

I wouldn't have a problem if you just use the hair to begin with, instead of giving a false impression of you sounding slight serious, come on now ink, be the good boy you were.
#46TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 6:22:38 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

btw who said anything about buying the game? You really can't read can you?...
#47VaruneyPosted 2/9/2013 6:23:52 PM
Ink-Ribbon posted...
TheSL1Club posted...

Look on the bright side at least it's only about the hair. If it wasn't the people would surely see this game as the travesty it really is, therefore leading to decreased sales. Not that the sales were great to begin with.
---
*Wubeth Intensifies*
#48TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 6:54:18 PM
so Ink died in 5 pages, and I'm just beginning to have some fun... such a shame.
#49Stepswordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2013 6:56:32 PM
Maybe he just went outside, or to sleep? One can only argue about hair so much, after all.
---
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
#50TheSL1ClubPosted 2/9/2013 7:02:43 PM
Stepswordsman posted...
Maybe he just went outside, or to sleep? One can only argue about hair so much, after all.

Or maybe he went out to get a hair cut who knows