I'm your prom date

#11SHMYazooPosted 2/9/2013 7:02:07 PM
4 times so far.
---
Aion is just like all other WoW clones, I mean, the Mage in Aion has a Fireball spell and can make Portals. WoW ANYONE??? - Aion Boards
#12cyanide_suicidePosted 2/9/2013 7:07:29 PM

Beat the game once, returned it with zero desire to play again.
#13syctheweilderPosted 2/9/2013 7:24:13 PM
Strelok posted...
The demo twice was more than enough.

I sat through R3volution and Daikatana.

Take that for what you will.

Dude.

Dude this game is not Daikatana-bad.

Not even close.
#14rj568Posted 2/9/2013 7:32:29 PM
---
The King Of Man-Hair
PSN: Kykiske568 GT: X FATALD3MONX
#15SiLVeR_420Posted 2/9/2013 7:34:22 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
0 for me as well. Beat it went straight back to GameStop and traded it for Tomb Raider.

And still posting on this board?

Stop me.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#16StrelokPosted 2/10/2013 4:30:34 AM
syctheweilder posted...
Strelok posted...

Dude.

Not even close.

Oh yes it is.
Daikatana was a horrible mess of a game, but at least it didn't ruin any franchises. This thing is a horrible mess of a game and ruins a franchise.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#17KyryloPosted 2/10/2013 4:49:22 AM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
0 for me as well. Beat it went straight back to GameStop and traded it for Tomb Raider.

And still posting on this board?

1. you mustn't post if you only read about it.
2, you mustn't post if you only played demo
3. you mustn't post if you played demo and watched most cutscenes
4. you mustn't post if you only rented
5. you mustn't post if you only played it only once.
6. you only can post if you platinumed this game...wow..
#18Retroxgamer0Posted 2/10/2013 4:56:02 AM
i beat it once, and got all of the mission doors and keys and beat all of the secret missions. ill only play it again when vergil DLC comes out.
#19gamer6879403333Posted 2/10/2013 4:58:52 AM(edited)
Just once, got every key and secret mission during the course of it. Don't want myself burning out... That and my hands have been full of other games for the last month, so I can't devote too my time to any single game right now. My next go about will obviously be on Son of Sparda. Looking forward to it. At the absolute latest, I'll wait until Vergil's Downfall to do my full SOS playthrough... Wonder if you have to do Nephilim in VD to get access to its SOS difficulty?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#20syctheweilderPosted 2/10/2013 5:16:40 AM(edited)
Strelok posted...
syctheweilder posted...
Strelok posted...

Dude.

Not even close.

Oh yes it is.
Daikatana was a horrible mess of a game, but at least it didn't ruin any franchises. This thing is a horrible mess of a game and ruins a franchise.

Daikatana barely functions. the controls are slippery, the aiming is wonky, and the level design is terribad. The bosses are even more laughably easy than DmC's. Everything about it is just so slapdash and fragmented. It's actually humorous how many parallels you can draw between it and DmC, actually. Useless enemies that pose no threat, ugly washed out palettes, flow-breaking cutscenes, and so on. The difference being that in Daikatana, these issues are amplified by a factor of ten.

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see where you're coming from. If Daikatana had threatened the continued existence of Doom, and John Romero lobbed several insults at customers, you'd probably be playing a different tune though, because that game is unfinished and broken.