MGR:R 5 min demo > DmC whole game

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 2/10/2013 2:22:06 AM
Actually...MGR:R 5 min demo > DMC1-5

Well..I'm sold! Day 1 purchase for me. ...sorry Dante.

---
"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#21SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:23:09 AM
Before anything calm down I still love all the DMCs...just not #2.

---
"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
#3produnerPosted 2/10/2013 2:31:15 AM(edited)
Ignoring 2's role in developing DMC and the other redeeming qualities is...... Ignorance?
#41SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 2:32:21 AM
I think u cray-z if u like Jay-Z. Don't change clothes, change the CD.

---
#5moaristylePosted 2/10/2013 2:48:44 AM
MGR:R wasn't that great, the demo was easy, the combos were poo poo, the parry system is CRAP, why not have a dedicated input to parry, and it's bugged as hell. Also, Blade Mode, I thought would be much more fun, but it wasn't.
#61SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2013 8:52:21 AM
Everything about this game felt different to me..

---
#7ScreamingMidgetPosted 2/10/2013 8:59:36 AM
1SethSiroAnton1 posted...
Actually...MGR:R 5 min demo > DMC1-5

Can't agree with that, but the MGR demo alone was indeed a better game than DmC.
#8SilentPHPosted 2/10/2013 9:17:28 AM
I'm probably one of the biggest Metal Gear fans, but sadly, No. The demo was not better than the whole game. It may have nice graphics and DECENT hacking controls, but it wasn't better than Ninja Theory's great take on the DMC series. BUT, I will say this... I have no doubt that the full game will be a masterpiece and be much better than DmC.
#9KyryloPosted 2/10/2013 9:19:15 AM
SilentPH posted...
I'm probably one of the biggest Metal Gear fans, but sadly, No. The demo was not better than the whole game. It may have nice graphics and DECENT hacking controls, but it wasn't better than Ninja Theory's great take on the DMC series. BUT, I will say this... I have no doubt that the full game will be a masterpiece and be much better than DmC.

That's why I come here...dat humor.:D
#10SilentPHPosted 2/10/2013 9:24:42 AM
Just because you did not enjoy it, does not mean other people can. We are humans, we have opinions.