3. why dont you get a job, Donte

User Info: palpatine_roxx

palpatine_roxx
4 years ago#1
man my friend hates that d***

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
4 years ago#2
He can't get a job. He has been rejected many times due to bodily odor, as he has no shower he can't get rid of it.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg

User Info: gamer6879403333

gamer6879403333
4 years ago#3
Who says he didn't have one? He had to have some source of income to buy a trailer and a television and booze (all which we know he owned thanks to the opening cutscenes).
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.

User Info: syctheweilder

syctheweilder
4 years ago#4
He tells me every day. He wants more dinero just to stay at home.

User Info: KaptainK00l

KaptainK00l
4 years ago#5
He had some gang involvement thrown in the mix at some point.
GT: iKaptain K00Li
''Be silent. Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth. I did not pass through fire and death to bandy crooked words with a witless worm.''

User Info: Varuney

Varuney
4 years ago#6
Whether or not he has a job shall always be a mystery. It is best not to question first-class, Shakespearean writing when you can, TC.
*Wubeth Intensifies*

gamer6879403333
4 years ago#7
Varuney posted...
Whether or not he has a job shall always be a mystery. It is best not to question first-class, Shakespearean writing when you can, TC.

That meme you're using? It's getting really old. That dead horse isn't even a carcase anymore, it's a fossil. Stop beating fossils.
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.

User Info: syctheweilder

syctheweilder
4 years ago#8
gamer6879403333 posted...
Varuney posted...

That meme you're using? It's getting really old. That dead horse isn't even a carcase anymore, it's a fossil. Stop beating fossils.

If "shakespearean" is a fossil, then "hair" must be a stromatolite.

gamer6879403333
4 years ago#9
syctheweilder posted...
gamer6879403333 posted...
Varuney posted...

If "shakespearean" is a fossil, then "hair" must be a stromatolite.

It is, which is why anyone bringing up hair gets the forum equivalent of a groan out of everyone.

User Info: Stepswordsman

Stepswordsman
4 years ago#10
Wow, so saying "Shakespearean" is beating the dead horse, but "I like it" is not? Make up your mind already, you can't have both.
Besides I or anyone else was flamming anyone.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. why dont you get a job, Donte

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived